2023 Trade Deadline and Speculation (March 3, 2023 3PM ET)

roryjones

Oct 17, 2022
Now that I think of it Nill could have recreated something very similar with Calgary this past off-season with Tkachuk.

LT

XXXX - XXXX - ____ - ____
Jul 23, 2010
Now that I think of it Nill could have recreated something very similar with Calgary this past off-season with Tkachuk.
Calgary didn't want future assets for Tkachuk, they're still trying to contend.

Reactions: Satan

Sports2

smack my bisch up
Jul 1, 2018
no thanks on moving stankoven. if they want to move borque to make a run this year im fine with that.

BG44

Jul 19, 2021
GM speak for “not getting offers I like.”

That's plausible, but Detroit really is heating up. They have a legitimate shot at the playoffs which would be good experience for a young team even if it's a 1st round exit.

Bertuzzi isn't exactly a hot commodity that is going to command a ton of assets. I hope they do hold on to him. I don't see him being the last piece for Dallas or another team. He's struggling this year.

Reactions: Dallasman and LT

roryjones

Oct 17, 2022
Emily Kaplan on ESPN just said Kane decision in the next few days. She only mentioned Dallas as a potential. Nill don’t over pay. But him on a line feeding Hintz and Robo would be fun.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Would not be ideal if Vegas lands him. They're always eager to make big moves tho unfortunately

roryjones

Oct 17, 2022
Maybe Kane wanted to shove it in Toronto’s face. Look what you could have had but y’all traded for Ryan O’whatever his name is instead.

Reactions: Kipper 17

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I gotta say though, I still find it unlikely that the Stars acquire him. Imo he ends up on one of the following teams: Toronto, Vegas, Carolina, Los Angeles. Hell maybe a team like Colorado even goes for him

roryjones

Oct 17, 2022
I gotta say though, I still find it unlikely that the Stars acquire him. Imo he ends up on one of the following teams: Toronto, Vegas, Carolina, Los Angeles. Hell maybe a team like Colorado even goes for him
I agree. It is up to him where he wants to go but I bet Vegas will step up and offer. I don’t see Nill pulling a trigger on a big trade. Vegas is very aggressive on trades.

Nill will get Nyquist and try and sell it as he did not want to mess with this team’s chemistry.

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006
I agree. It is up to him where he wants to go but I bet Vegas will step up and offer. I don’t see Nill pulling a trigger on a big trade. Vegas is very aggressive on trades.

Nill will get Nyquist and try and sell it as he did not want to mess with this team’s chemistry.
Please Jim, no.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017

Nah, Nill will get Bjugstad and a depth dman

New Jersey is a team I'd fear too. If they don't get Meier then I imagine they'll be hard after Kane. No shot we can match anything they offer

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad