2023 Trade Deadline and Speculation (March 3, 2023 3PM ET)

SolidusAKA

Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
In addition to any of Timo, Konecny, Kane, Bertuzzi - Grav posted about Nick Bjugstad being a cheap steal. He's 900k and .5ppg. could be neat guy to get as a 4th line replacement for Glendenning

Robertson - Hintz - Pavelski
Marchment - Seguin - Konecny
Benn - Johnston- Dellandrea
Kiviranta - Faksa - Bjugstad
Glendenning/Studenic

Miller - Heiskanen
Lindell - Lundkvist
Suter - Hakanpaa
Hanley/Harley

Oettinger
Wedgewood

Last edited:

roryjones

Oct 17, 2022
In addition to any of Timo, Konecny, Kane, Bertuzzi - Grav posted about Nick Bjugstad being a cheap steal. He's 900k and .5ppg. could be neat guy to get as a 4th line replacement for Glendenning

Robertson - Hintz - Pavelski
Marchment - Seguin - Konecny
Benn - Johnston- Dellandrea
Kiviranta - Faksa - Bjugstad
Glendenning/Studenic

Miller - Heiskanen
Lindell - Lundkvist
Suter - Hakanpaa
Hanley/Harley

Oettinger
Wedgewood
Love the look of that lineup (except for suter) but Glendening is critical to PK. Him and Dellandrea are amazing together. Plus he is really good at face offs. Can’t see Nill making a move to bump him down.

Reactions: redbeardtx
Sep 20, 2013
In The Crease
There's always a big name or two that everyone expects to get moved that ends up not getting traded. My predictions are that Kane and Chychrun both stay put.

Kane because he's going to be too picky and stall too long for a good deal to get done in time, and Chychrun because nobody will want to meet Arizona's price during the season, so it will have to wait for the draft.

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006

30 min in, Weekes speculates Dallas or Vegas if Kane accepts a trade.

Reactions: Johno

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
My pipe dream is acquiring Keller without giving up Stankoven

I'd give up Stankoven for Keller. Imo Keller is what we hope Stankoven becomes. He's insanely good. If he gets moved tho we'd almost certainly be outbid. Keller is the type of guy I could see putting this team over the top. Won't happen tho

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
The Athletic blurb in OP doesn't make any sense with their reasoning. Bichsel is available because the Stars have depth at LHD? They don't seem to be aware that he plays on the right side and was specifically drafted to be Miro's long-term partner.

Frozen Failure

They got business in my hockey, and I hate it.
Nov 13, 2007
DFW
Not trying to remind everyone of the 2015 draft but ....... high key Brock Boeser would be fun

It is too bad that a DAL-VAN trade will never happen while each teams' ownerships exist.

The question is at the end of the day, can he keep up with Robertson and Hintz at 5v5 consistently each game? Pavelski seems to be slowing down enough that the potency of that line has diminished.

Who out there could Dallas be targeting to maybe fill that role since Gurianov doesn't seem to be the organization's choice for that role? They need a natural RW between the ages of 23 and 26 with the legs and talent to keep up. Or an expiring contract type...

Konecny would probably be very good for that role but I wouldn't want to give up Faksa for him.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
It is too bad that a DAL-VAN trade will never happen while each teams' ownerships exist.

The question is at the end of the day, can he keep up with Robertson and Hintz at 5v5 consistently each game? Pavelski seems to be slowing down enough that the potency of that line has diminished.

Who out there could Dallas be targeting to maybe fill that role since Gurianov doesn't seem to be the organization's choice for that role? They need a natural RW between the ages of 23 and 26 with the legs and talent to keep up. Or an expiring contract type...

Konecny would probably be very good for that role but I wouldn't want to give up Faksa for him.

We traded Dickinson to the Canucks. Small trade but Boeser isn't impossible

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3