B-Sens 2021-22 Belleville Senators - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Could be a decent team, depending on how the young guys do & I'm sure I'm missing some guys & they could add others. Sanderson might start the yr in Belleville to see how his hand injury has healed & how he does against men. They could also sign someone from development camp to play in Belleville like Novak LW, McDonald RW, Loheit RW, Massicotte LD or Robillard G if they are elligible.

Crookshank - Luccinni - Wedman
Jarventie - Lodin - Sokolov
Daoust - Greig - Loheit
Reinhart - Kastelic - Sabourin

Sanderson/Larson - Thomson
Aspirot - JBD
Rubin - Heatherington/Guennette

Sogaard - Mandolese/Bibeau

Last edited:

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009

Adele Dazeem

Oct 20, 2015
On an island
Could be a decent team, depending on how the young guys do & I'm sure I'm missing some guys & they could add others. Sanderson might start the yr in Belleville to see how his hand injury has healed & how he does against men. They could also sign someone from development camp to play in Belleville like Novak LW, McDonald RW, Loheit RW, Massicotte LD or Robillard G if they are elligible.

Crookshank - Luccinni - Wedman
Jarventie - Lodin - Sokolov
Daoust - Greig - Loheit
Reinhart - Kastelic - Sabourin

Sanderson/Larson - Thomson
Aspirot - JBD
Rubin - Heatherington/Guennette

Sogaard - Mandolese/Bibeau

Why so low on Kastelic? He can and probably will play 4th line center minutes for Ottawa unless Gambrell is slotted there, which is your assumption I'm guessing.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Why so low on Kastelic? He can and probably will play 4th line center minutes for Ottawa unless Gambrell is slotted there, which is your assumption I'm guessing.
I would prefer Kastelic over Gambrell as our 4th line centre, but who knows what the coach wants & whether they play Kastelic over Gambrell. I'd like to see a future 4th line of Ostapchuk - Kastelic - Sokolov some day.

Reactions: Cosmix and Bileur

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
1658244199956.png

RAFI BOMB

May 11, 2016
Here is a Jeremy Yablonski fight compilation I created. He was one of the more notable enforcers for the B Sens.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
I would prefer Kastelic over Gambrell as our 4th line centre, but who knows what the coach wants & whether they play Kastelic over Gambrell. I'd like to see a future 4th line of Ostapchuk - Kastelic - Sokolov some day.

Dorion gave Gambrell a 1-way contract this summer so he has an advantage over Kastelic and other 2-way NHL contract players (Kelly, etc.). The others will have to outplay Gambrell to get onto the 12 Forward roster or to be the 13th forward.

That potential forward line of Ostapchuk - Kastelic - Sokolov looks intriguing. :)

Altimus

Probably drunk
Sponsor
Jan 21, 2006
West end Ottawa
Belleville has a chance to run Ridly, Roby, Egor, Zac, Tyler and Phillipe in thier top 9 next season. Could find some interesting chemistry with those prospects. Might be travelling for games if that happens.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
Belleville has a chance to run Ridly, Roby, Egor, Zac, Tyler and Phillipe in thier top 9 next season. Could find some interesting chemistry with those prospects. Might be travelling for games if that happens.

If by Tyler you mean Tyler Boucher then unlikely he's there to start the year. I think he spends most of the year in the OHL. But Angus should be back and he looked good for a short bit before he got injured. Also Viktor Lodin should play most of the year there as well.

Reactions: Emrasie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad