2018 HFAvs Mock Offseason Trade Thread

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland
Seriously...murzu better not have the cap room to chase Tavares to after all this :laugh:

...and here I thought I had made big changes...

Yeah, I think I have to be really creative if I want to find room for Tavares now :laugh:

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
It’s whatever, I was just trying to do you a solid, my guy is better anyway and I just wanted to make the swap for a LHD instead of making him play his offside for the sake of symmetry

...jerkface...

Reactions: Murzu

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland
It’s whatever, I was just trying to do you a solid, my guy is better anyway and I just wanted to make the swap for a LHD instead of making him play his offside for the sake of symmetry

...jerkface...

:laugh: Lovely response

Reactions: cgf

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
:vegas

To the embarrassment of AGM AslanRH ownership has taken to the press and stated he has been spending far too much time focused on league business and not enough on team business.
They would like to see some upgrades to the NHL roster without having to "win" during the free agent frenzy.

Reactions: Murzu

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland
:canes GM emails to every GM in the league:

Note to all, @AslanRH did his best to destroy my salary structure with an offer sheet. :damnpc: The guy went for a low hit to the nuts and I had to take it like a man!

Best regards,
Irritated Canes GM Murzu

:thumbu:

Last edited:

nbonaddio

BELLOWS: THE BEST
Mar 28, 2007
Just as a helpful hint, now that we're slowed down waiting for the draft, maybe a few of the blank rosters could be filled out? Pretty please?

Reactions: cgf

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
:canes GM emails to every GM in the league:

Note to all, @AslanRH did his best to destroy my salary structure with an offer sheet. :damnpc: The guy went for a low hit to the nuts and I had to take it like a man!

Best regards,
Irritated Canes GM Murzu

:thumbu:

To be fair, to my knowledge you had ample cap space at the time. I would have been an asset in that origami trade if given a chance, but I was not paying attention to the rumblings and missed some key things.

Now I just get to sit on my money with no prospective ways to spend it at the moment except to buy all the UFAs and hope the 2019 draft is very deep

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland
To be fair, to my knowledge you had ample cap space at the time. I would have been an asset in that origami trade if given a chance, but I was not paying attention to the rumblings and missed some key things.

Now I just get to sit on my money with no prospective ways to spend it at the moment except to buy all the UFAs and hope the 2019 draft is very deep

It's all good man, just breaking balls here. ;)

And, at least I tried to keep the basis of the trade secret as long as possible to surprise as many people as possible.

Reactions: AslanRH

cody275

Nov 14, 2008
:edmonton :pens

Oilers and Pens both have internet access again..... Trying to catch up on the last 4 days, if anyone wants to talk any moves let me know

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Just dropped in on this...

What in the world is the Avs GM doing here!? :laugh:

Everyone knows I'm a big O'Reilly homer, but that trade was...err, not great in my opinion. And no way would I want Patty Kane here.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I don’t mind the values given up even if I disagree with the direction, but yeah, I’d prefer the Avs never intentionally acquire [mod edit]

Last edited by a moderator:

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
Just dropped in on this...

What in the world is the Avs GM doing here!? :laugh:

Everyone knows I'm a big O'Reilly homer, but that trade was...err, not great in my opinion. And no way would I want Patty Kane here.

O'Reilly is going to find your house and drive into it if you keep talking like that!

:sabres are still looking to upgrade their goaltender position, lemme know what you got.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad