2018 HFAvs Mock Offseason Trade Thread

xking23

Petersson
Jun 22, 2009
Peterborough
:habs: are looking at getting rid of some bottom 6 D to give room to the young guys. Looking at picks, or an upgrade into the middle 6.

NOTENOUGHJTCGOALS

Feb 28, 2006
Sens GM confirms. In honour of Karlsson's dedicated years of service we are offering $6.50 off your first $20 of food for every new seasons ticket holder. At the first game only.

We are pleased to have brought a measure of cost certainty without sacrificing the on ice product. Snicker.

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
:sharks

The San Jose Sharks have traded Paul Martin and a 2019 2nd round pick to the Las Vegas Golden Knights in exchange for a 2018 4th round pick (118)

@AslanRH to confirm.

@Tweaky @forsbergavs32

Confirm

:vegas

Finally gets in the game with this trade.

We were looking to add some competition for our Defensive group and a bit more veteran presence. For the 3rd time in his career he is joining a team the season after they won a cup, but this time we hope he will finally get his when we repeat as champions.

We also appreciate @Congo Jack and the Sharks organization for the quick negotiation.

Last edited:

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Did someone say Tavares bidding :naughty:

Just try & tell me that anyone can offer Tavares the opportunity to be a part of a nastier line than:

Gaudreau - JT - Draisaitl
Tkachuk - Backlund - Frk
Dube - Jankowski - Frolik
Klimchuk - Shore - Gaborik|Mangiapane
( Hathaway | Lazar )

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Reactions: Murzu

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland
Just try & tell me that anyone can offer Tavares the opportunity to be a part of a nastier line than:

Tkachuk - Backlund - Frk
( Hathaway | Lazar )

Is this tampering?!

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Is this tampering?!

We asked our new in-house counsel; and after he got back from the Fox News studios, we were assured that since no campaign money was spent on that post, the money we laundered to pay for it can't be illegal.

PS our counsel also advised that you should stop being such a snowflake and just relent on our trade proposal :naughty:

Reactions: Murzu

lonelybadger

Feb 22, 2013
Toronto

Tkachuk - Backlund - Frk
( Hathaway | Lazar )

Whats the defense like though....

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Whats the defense like though....

Giordano, Stone, and one of the sexiest U22 blueline corps in the whole f***ing league :yo:

...all of the kids we're going to be blooding in on the blueline is why I'm expecting this team to pick very high next season. But Bouchard screams #1 dman in the future; Andersson & Valimaki scream top pairing guys once they're ready; Fox is a dynamic young PMD that I really like...kid has Krug skills offensively and looks like he has that Spurgeon/Samwise intelligence defensively...Guhle is going to be one smooth top 4 LHD (possibly as early as this season for Buffalo), as he's basically what we all hoped Bigras would become if he learned to protect himself before the concussions made him play scared; Kulak looked legit on their third pairing this season; and y'all know that I see a lot of Josh Manson in french-Nic (Meloche).

So I'm really excited about what our d could look like in a year or two:

Giordano - Bouchard
Valimaki - Andersson
Guhle - Stone|Meloche|Fox
( Kulak )

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad