2017 New Logo/Jersey News And Concepts | Part 2 | Disappointment Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

FormentonTheFuture

Sep 29, 2017
True, that would probably complete the design.

Also: one very important design feature this jersey mercifully abandoned? No brutal halo collar like the one on the current home & away jerseys. That in itself is cause for some celebration.
I really dig the black collars on our home jerseys

Engineer

Rustled your jimmies
Dec 23, 2013
True, that would probably complete the design.

Also: one very important design feature this jersey mercifully abandoned? No brutal halo collar like the one on the current home & away jerseys. That in itself is cause for some celebration.

The collars are still too fat and hideously designed.

Now they look like an over-ironed polo collar instead of a choir boy collar. Baby steps I guess..

Reactions: L'Aveuglette

FormentonTheFuture

Sep 29, 2017
I hate almost everything about our current home/away set, collars included.
Cool, that's your opinion. Personally, I love our current set and I think they're much better than having an O as our main logo. The new numbering is very sharp and my favourite in the league. I love the Sens new jerseys except for the colours under the armpit.

18Hossa

And Grace, Too
Oct 12, 2012
If you replace this rounder silver "O" with the sleeker, more oval updated one we've been using up until this year on our black 3rds, and get rid of the silver on the jersey (everywhere), then I would be totally fine if this were our new home jersey.

It's not perfect, but with a few changes it could easily be a fine home/road set.
Yea if they just made it more heritage jersey like it would be better. But for a one off game it isn't as bad as it could have been. I would expect/hope if they were to make it the full time home jerseys they would do most of the things you mentioned.

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
$199.99 for the Adidas, and $149.99 for the Fanatics before taxes, and that's without Name & Number!!!!!

Ya, I'll gladly wait until the Black Friday or Cyber Monday Sale. :popcorn:

18Hossa

And Grace, Too
Oct 12, 2012
$199.99 for the Adidas, and $149.99 for the Fanatics before taxes, and that's without Name & Number!!!!!

Ya, I'll gladly wait until Black Friday or Cyber Monday Sale. :popcorn:
Please god no one buy any Fanatics jerseys. Theyre even more glorified shirts than jerseys already are.

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
Man, that is ugly.

cut.jpg

Masked

(Super/star)
Apr 16, 2017
Parts unknown
They'll probably look better with the complete uniform. Black pants and helmet will provide some nice contrast and reduce the presence of the ill-suited silver.

Reactions: OmniSens

Qward

Because! That's why!
Jul 23, 2010
Behind you, look out
I like it.
I will have to buy two. One to wear and a Karlsson one to put in a shadow box to go along with my Alfy heritage and Spezza Heritage Classic. (Both are front facing and have the C in the corner)

Also I think the Silver works well, since they were nicnamed the Silver Seven.

Reactions: Big Papi

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
How is it possible to screw this up? These could be so much nicer. There's something about the O's shape and colour that really put me off.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Cool, that's your opinion. Personally, I love our current set and I think they're much better than having an O as our main logo. The new numbering is very sharp and my favourite in the league. I love the Sens new jerseys except for the colours under the armpit.

Of course you would think our unis are amazing....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad