2017 New Logo/Jersey News And Concepts | Part 2 | Disappointment Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Engineer

Rustled your jimmies
Dec 23, 2013
BUt he didn't. These jerseys will NOT go on sale on Black Friday. The game is in December and they will be full price until then

*But
No such thing as BUt

Please quote where it is stated that these jerseys will not go on sale for Black Friday like the heritage jerseys 3 years ago.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
The O looks like someone forgot to add colour to it. I dunno,kinda meh about it. Looks bare without stripping below the crest.

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
I don't mind the jerseys, but.. i would have like them to have old ish things about them.

Just like the Beige Heritage looked kinda old. The black =O= has an old ish style.

The red make it like fresh and for an event like this one it isn't what i would have prefer.

Also.. adding the stripe at the bottom would have been better. A more dark ish would have been preferable IMO.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Like it better than the mtl jersey. Don't really care anyway. Would be fun to see some cool jerseys instead of whatever jerseys though. Again, no big deal. Just shows a lack of creativity/competence.

Big Papi

Who's Mel Bridgeman?
Jul 10, 2009
Quebec
www.instagram.com
i like em. you guys are hard people to please.
given the brutality of SNES and the 3D logo, everyones standards should be low enough to be happy with anything slightly better. lol

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
This was such a layup. The work was already done. The red from this mock up would gave been great and we could have transitioned to this format later on for home and away.

1128-nevillcarney-ott.png

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
Looks weird with only one shoulder patch... hard to tell since it's only on a mannequin. I'll wait to see it on players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad