2017-2018 Laval Rocket and Brampton Beast Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Sucks for Fucale should be ahead of McNiven at this point but alas I guess the team has seemingly totally given up on him.

I have been wondering what they are doing, since it's not smart to have McNiven sit so much as Lindgren seems to be back to form at least in the games i've seen. But I brought it up before, I wonder if they are looking at Fucale for Spengler or not as I guess we would have heard by now. Doesn't make sense to have a 20 year sit so much imo, especially one with so much upside.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Another loss for Laval. They lost 3-1 to Rochester Americans.

The lone Rocket goal was scored by Chris Terry. His 16th of the year assisted by Cracknell and Scherbak.

Scherbak now has 16 points in 11 games. If he plays in every Laval game the rest of the year, he'll play a total of 52 games. Right now, he is on pace for 76 points.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
DSGbrXkUIAADlMV.jpg

Scherbak with 17 points in 12 games now.
Terry with his 17th goal of the season. Is now at 34 points in 30 games.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
The return leg of the championship is the one that will count the most. We wish the good for them. But there are things that prevent this team from progressing to the next step.

The fans are doing their duty. It's up to them (the management, the technical staff, the players) to reach up our expectations.

If they think they have nothing to fix, they'll play golf on the same day as the CH.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Belleville it's supposed to be our bread to eat. Don't be excited by this victory. There are too many looseness in the defensive zone that hurt us accordingly.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Laval with back to back wins, but sadly still just 3 wins in the last 10 and still out of the playoffs. I just don't get what they are doing with McNiven/Fucale but at least he got another start in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad