2017-2018 Laval Rocket and Brampton Beast Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny31

Aug 4, 2017
Dammm okay, I'm a coach (basketball) but still... When something go wrong you have to hold yourself responsible or your players sometimes... If you hold the teddy bear responsible, you are clearly losing control of what is happening

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Dammm okay, I'm a coach (basketball) but still... When something go wrong you have to hold yourself responsible or your players sometimes... If you hold the teddy bear responsible, you are clearly losing control of what is happening

He never had any control :laugh:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
No better place than to share the heartwarming fluff interview of Larry and Nick Carrière, that was recently aired during the intermission of a Rocket game on RDS: Une histoire de famille chez le Rocket

$

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
So where is all the depth that they supposedly had with these AHL signings over the summer? Team is not looking good right now.

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
So where is all the depth that they supposedly had with these AHL signings over the summer? Team is not looking good right now.

Froese - in the NHL
Jerabek - in the NHL
Deslauriers - in the NHL
Holland traded for Cracknell - currently with the Rocket

Not to mention...

Carr - in the NHL
Scherbak - injured
McCarron - injured

Last edited:
Reactions: WinterLion

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
Froese - in the NHL
Jerabek - in the NHL
Deslauriers - in the NHL
Holland traded for Cracknell - currently with the Rocket

Not to mention...

Carr - in the NHL
Scherbak - injured
McCarron - injured

Also Addison injured
Reway left for the khl
Redmond traded

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
DRM6ibJUMAAHGWC.jpg

Super stoked to have Scherbak back. Nice to have McCarron back, as well. And another thing that has me excited is that Juulsen is paired with Taormina, not Parisi. Bourque is in the line-up as it seems they will roll 7 D.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
McCarron ties it!

Edit: I think it was Terry who scored it but McCarron as screening the goalie. It was a PP goal.

Edit #2: It's Tom Parisi who scored his 4th goal of the year assisted by Terry and Scherbak.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
1-1 after one period. Laval dominated. 9-5 shots in favor of Laval. Aside from Chris Terry's screw up that lead to Charlotte's goal, it was all Laval in the first.

Scherbak didn't take long to make his mark. He now has 10 points in 7 games. Let's see if he gets more before the end of this game.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Lindgren's had a bit of a rough start to the year and in his last 10 starts between NHL/AHL he's lost all 10 but the good news is that since being sent down he's let in more then 2 goals only 1 and that was 3 ga in an OT loss. It's only been 6 games but hope he can keep it up.

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
Scherbak with 2 goals tonigt
Now has 12 pts in 8 games

glad the injury hasn't slowed him.

Juulsen with a goal and an assist. His first pro point(s). Mitch Brown is saying he's been a beast otherwise. Great to hear.

McCarron with a goal and an assist. I still won't give up on him. It's really all about if he can work on skating and still grow into his body. As well as if Sly/the organization will let him re-gain some offensive swagger.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Juulsen has 2 goals. I'm not sure how his second goal even went in. Took a weird bounce & goalie mishandled it. A weird neutral zone goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->