Addison - Alain - Bitten
Waked - Pezzetta - Adams Moisan

Moravcik- Taormina
Sklenicka - Lernout
Bourque/Galipeau - Fleury
Plant/Melancon

Lindgren
Mcniven

Pretty sure Vejdemo won't play in the A if he's sent down, or at least he has a clause of that kind in his contract.

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
Reactions: L4br3cqu3

L4br3cqu3

Matter of principle.
Sponsor
May 5, 2002
La Tuque
He hasnt decided yet.

"It’s no problem for me to play in SHL or AHL. I think I’ll be able to develop very well in both places, but I’ll take that decision later when I know more."

Montreal Canadiens: Significance behind Lukas Vejdemo’s signing

Didn't see that, really like the fact that he will think about it !

Wonder if Bouchard talked with him about the incoming season.

Vejdemo, like all kids, must follow social medias (he's on Twitter, so yeah), he probably saw how everyone was ecstatic about Bouchard hiring, must've thought about it then... (I guess)

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
Didn't see that, really like the fact that he will think about it !

Wonder if Bouchard talked with him about the incoming season.

Vejdemo, like all kids, must follow social medias (he's on Twitter, so yeah), he probably saw how everyone was ecstatic about Bouchard hiring, must've thought about it then... (I guess)

Vejdemo signed the contract way before Bouchard got hired.
Those comments are from at the time he signed the contract too, so Bouchard didnt influence what he did/said.

I think he will be fine with playing in the ahl. He knows that if he wants to make it to the nhl, then playing in the ahl gives him a much better chance than playing in Sweden.

Reactions: L4br3cqu3

L4br3cqu3

Matter of principle.
Sponsor
May 5, 2002
La Tuque
Vejdemo signed the contract way before Bouchard got hired.
Those comments are from at the time he signed the contract too, so Bouchard didnt influence what he did/said.

I think he will be fine with playing in the ahl. He knows that if he wants to make it to the nhl, then playing in the ahl gives him a much better chance than playing in Sweden.

Well, thanks for all the clarifications, I don't know what I did read, but twas wrong for the most part on that matter.

You're right about him playing in the A, he needs to figure the more physical NA style, smaller rinks, etc...

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Do we have a running count of all Bouchardian signings for the Rocket/ECHL teams so far?

Last edited:

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
is he RFA ? Because if he is UFA, I would not be surprised if Martel would want to be back in Quebec

He's RFA. It's possible they don't give him a qualifying offer, but he seemed to be productive for Lehigh Valley, so I expect he'll get one. If they don't, he's UFA.

He probably goes on waivers in the fall.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Do we have a running count of all Bouchardian signings for the Rocket/ECHL team so far?
Bouchard
Étienne Marcoux at eliteprospects.com Goalie (good last year for Indy Fuel ECHL)
T.J. Melancon at eliteprospects.com RH Defenceman (Very good offensively with Norfolk Admirals ECHL 1st scoring D, 4th skater overall on team, 8th scoring D in ECHL)
Morgan Adams-Moisan at eliteprospects.com (prob also Ducharme since he played for both) RW (Quintupled his production from last year)
Alexandre Alain at eliteprospects.com C/RW (good progression every year, was very good in PO last year and awesome this year)

Bouchard/Ducharme/Audette?
Phélix Martineau at eliteprospects.com C (steady progression, but unimpressive in QMJHL. 3pts 3 games in reg season with Komets ECHL and impressive with 8pts/10 games in the PO 4th ppg on team, played only 10/18 games so tied 6th overall points. 3rd U21 in points in PO for all ECHL)

Reactions: Runner77

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Bouchard
Étienne Marcoux at eliteprospects.com Goalie (good last year for Indy Fuel ECHL)
T.J. Melancon at eliteprospects.com RH Defenceman (Very good offensively with Norfolk Admirals ECHL 1st scoring D, 4th skater overall on team, 8th scoring D in ECHL)
Morgan Adams-Moisan at eliteprospects.com (prob also Ducharme since he played for both) RW (Quintupled his production from last year)
Alexandre Alain at eliteprospects.com C/RW (good progression every year, was very good in PO last year and awesome this year)

Bouchard/Ducharme/Audette?
Phélix Martineau at eliteprospects.com C (steady progression, but unimpressive in QMJHL. 3pts 3 games in reg season with Komets ECHL and impressive with 8pts/10 games in the PO 4th ppg on team, played only 10/18 games so tied 6th overall points. 3rd U21 in points in PO for all ECHL)

So, 5 so far? Bet you there will be a few more before the summer is over.

Mike Mike Caron

Aug 29, 2010
Rychel - Evans - Froese
Verbeek - Vejdemo - Audette
Addison - Alain - Bitten
Waked - Pezzetta - Adams Moisan

Moravcik- Taormina
Sklenicka - Lernout
Bourque/Galipeau - Fleury
Plant/Melancon

Lindgren
Mcniven

That's before we sign free agents. I believe the Rocket will make the playoffs this season. They will add a Terry or an Holloway type veteran for sure.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Korostelev won't be coming back.

Nothing yet on David Broll, Éric Gélinas, Jordan Boucher, Niki Petti, Anthony Beauregard, Yannick Veilleux, Thomas Ebbing and Stefan Leblanc.

I could see David Broll being brought back to be the vet tough guy (to go with rookie tough guy Pezzeta). I could see Boucher come back since he had a decent year.

We have plenty of centers at the AHL level now with Evans, Vejdemo, Audette, Alain, Verbeek and Pezetta, so I don't see Petti, Beauregard and Ebbing brought back unless they want some ECHL depth.

We can do better than Gélinas and Leblanc on D. Plenty of UDFA to sign (Galipeau, Holwell etc.) and pretty sure some vets will be available July 1st if we want more.

Reactions: schnapshot
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad