2017-2018 CHL/NCAA/Euro Prospects Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
Kalpa won today, watched the second half of the game and Ikonen looked really good IMO, no pt but made some very nice plays, almost scored on the PP on a one timer..

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
The Notre-Dame game is on ESPN 2. for those who have the channel. They're leading Michigan Tech 2-1 with 10 minutes left in the second period.
Edit: the St-Cloud game is on ESPNU, I'm doing a lot of channel switching between the two. It's 0-0 after one.

Last edited:

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Wow.......how do you let a guy skate like that...tie game ND and Michigan Tech with 1 minute left in the game....

Whitesnake

Jan 5, 2003
By the way people, the analyst during periods, to your right, is a Habs pro scout. Dave Starman. That is during the ND vs Michigan Tech game.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Man, the puck went right through Morris, on a bad angle to boot. Terrible goal to give, even more so to tie the game late. He's one of the 3 or 4 top goalies in the whole NCAA too, not the type to give up those goals.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Will an early exit change Poehling mind? Or will it reaffirm it?
In regards to turning pro ? I can't see him do it now, he'll be the go-to guy on the team next year with a lot of guys graduating. Development wise it's his best option, he'll play a ton. Plus his coach REALLY likes him, he never has anything bad to say about the kid.

Whitesnake

Jan 5, 2003
In regards to turning pro ? I can't see him do it now, he'll be the go-to guy on the team next year with a lot of guys graduating. Development wise it's his best option, he'll play a ton. Plus his coach REALLY likes him, he never has anything bad to say about the kid.

They better bring him the year after though.

Reactions: Chris Cutter

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
If SCSU is eliminated today, the only positive I can get from this is that Habs can sign Schuldt.

And I wouldn't mind seein Notre Dame get eliminated in OT right now. Only for the fact to see if Evans will sign with Habs.

Whitesnake

Jan 5, 2003
Air Force is just in their face. Like all the time. IN the other game, ND is having the best chances.

Whitesnake

Jan 5, 2003
If SCSU is eliminated today, the only positive I can get from this is that Habs can sign Schuldt.

And I wouldn't mind seein Notre Dame get eliminated in OT right now. Only for the fact to see if Evans will sign with Habs.

Same here.

Whitesnake

Jan 5, 2003
Watching both games, if I don'T hear the word upset every 2 seconds....I don't hear it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad