Line Combos: 2017-18 Roster Thread II - Massive changes not coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
This is arguably the fastest most skilled team.since the cup. They need physical play and start playing tougher
The 2013-14 Ducks i thought were the fastest Ducks in recent history i thought: Forwards: Perreault, Cogs, Selanne, Silf, Koivu, Palmieri, Etem.
The team scored 263 goals & 203 goals allowed, a +60 for the team. 116 points.

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
i really hope we can just stop talkimg about boll because he never plays again. we have way too much depth for it to even be a consideration.
Boll reminds me of when Jeff Mathis played on the Angels until a GM got rid of him, difference is Boll brings nothing to the team, Mathis at least was decent defensively behind the plate.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
IMG_1102.jpg

Reactions: Anaheim4ever

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
I'd bet on NJ being more likely to win it all than Vegas.
Capitals should be put at 0.1% chance of winning it all.
I'd put Penguins at 0.1%, no one 3 peats in this league anymore. 2 peat is possible but 3 peat is just not happening, i don't think even the 90s/2000s Redwings 3 peated.

bsu

Sep 27, 2017
Silf is horrible on the powerplay he loses every puck battle fumbles the puck and can never get a shot off....needs to be replaced.

Same with Getzlaf on PK. Unless there's like a minute left and we are up 1 he doesn't need to play pk

bsu

Sep 27, 2017
Well we have Holzer healthy scratched every game already I am assuming they rather have him play in San Diego

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma
If we're at 22 Bob may be saving some money vs the cap for an acquisition. Eh, on second thought I have no idea why we're at 22.

I think it's because we appear to have a pretty definitive lineup right now. I don't like Bieksa, especially in the top 4, but Carlyle clearly like the D how it's been the past few games. No reason to keep 2 spare defenseman handy. Holzer can fill in in emergency duty, and he's no stranger to the pressbox. Not really a need for more than one extra forward either. Plus, perry going on the trip so he's not too far off.

ScarTroy

Sponsor
May 24, 2012
Corona, CA
I think it's because we appear to have a pretty definitive lineup right now. I don't like Bieksa, especially in the top 4, but Carlyle clearly like the D how it's been the past few games. No reason to keep 2 spare defenseman handy. Holzer can fill in in emergency duty, and he's no stranger to the pressbox. Not really a need for more than one extra forward either. Plus, perry going on the trip so he's not too far off.
Has it been confirmed Perry is going on the trip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad