2017-18 NCAA Basketball Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
I'm a bit mixed. Arizona State would be undefeated, but I would need to see Michigan State's resume just for comparison.

Their only loss is against Duke, but also beat UNC and Notre Dame. Probably won't happen. But would be crazy to stay undefeated by beating UofA. That's a rival matchup on the road.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
TCU lost like I thought they would (Dixon got a technical in the first half, and TCU lost by one.). Villanova is losing by double digits to Butler in the second half. ASU might be the last unbeaten team standing, although I think they'll lose tonight.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
TCU lost like I thought they would (Dixon got a technical in the first half, and TCU lost by one.). Villanova is losing by double digits to Butler in the second half. ASU might be the last unbeaten team standing, although I think they'll lose tonight.

It looks like Villanova will lose. If ASU wins, do you put them #1 or behind Michigan State?

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
It looks like Villanova will lose. If ASU wins, do you put them #1 or behind Michigan State?

I think the voters base their votes on what has happened opposed to who they truly think the best teams are. I don't think ASU is one of the top two teams in the country (even if they win tonight). Would they deserve their ranking? Absolutely. Are they really a top two team in the entire country? I don't think they are.

I think they will be #1 if they win tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad