2017-18 NCAA Basketball Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Don't understand why people want liangelo suspended for the year!

Yes, he and the boys shoplifted from 3 stores. What they did was bad. But they should be suspended three or four games. A year seems harsh.
I think it has to do with the unfathomable mind blowing stupidity of what they did. They are INCREDIBLY lucky they didn't end up spending several years in a prison labor camp. The fact that they could be that unaware of the consequences of their actions makes any sensible person question how they were allowed onto a college campus in the first place.

Sep 19, 2008
They expressed regret at their decision to John Kelly and thanked they president for bailing them out. They paid their price. Just let em play. Punish them five games in conference play. Season is way too harsh.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
I think it has to do with the unfathomable mind blowing stupidity of what they did. They are INCREDIBLY lucky they didn't end up spending several years in a prison labor camp. The fact that they could be that unaware of the consequences of their actions makes any sensible person question how they were allowed onto a college campus in the first place.

Yup, this.

It was very foolish of them.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
God is Washington horrible. Down 31 in the 3rd place game here at MSG to Va Tech. About 2,000 here right now, nightcap is Providence vs St Louis.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
I'm trying to get people I know to go to Nova/Zags and UConn/Cuse. Nobody has really answered me yet.
Basically nobody wants to pay big money to see a bad Syracuse team play a bad UCONN team. That's the match that's supposed to be the ticket seller. They want like $40 to get into Kentucky-Monmouth in December. Seriously.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Basically nobody wants to pay big money to see a bad Syracuse team play a bad UCONN team. That's the match that's supposed to be the ticket seller. They want like $40 to get into Kentucky-Monmouth in December. Seriously.

I had no idea they were "that much".

I went to the preseason NIT at MSG about five years ago. I got tickets for $15 each, and the staff there let us upgrade our seats for free since nobody was really there.

I got tickets to the Legends Classic at Barclays a few years back for less than $20.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Arizona State has neutral court wins over K-State and Xavier. They also beat San Diego State at home. I don’t think they’ll crack the top 25, but they should get some bottom of the ballot votes.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
So, Alabama was down to 3 players against Minnesota and still nearly rallied.

SupremeNachos

Dec 6, 2011
Minnesota
Did you watch the game? If you did you would have seen that the Gopher players were just trying to run the clock down and not run up the score.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Did you watch the game? If you did you would have seen that the Gopher players were just trying to run the clock down and not run up the score.
I did not watch the game of course. But one would think that it wouldn’t spur rally to get within 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad