2017-18 NCAA Basketball Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
I just came up with a fantastic punishment for Rick Pitino: he can still coach in the NCAA but it has to be at Rutgers.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Watching UCLA/Michigan. Both teams are wearing short shorts. Not like hip-huggers, but shorts that don't even come to the knee.

I would prefer the shorter shorts trend is on it's way out. And while we are at it, can we make the jerseys look more like jerseys than tank tops?

Sep 19, 2008
I had ballistic sky high expectations for Indiana under Archie Miller but they have been very underwhelming. I'll be willing to give him a little time but I'm not impressed with what I've seen so far!

Louisville doesn't even need Bowen to succeed. Cards boy.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
It looked like they'd be run out of the gym after the first few minutes, but Holder, Evans and Martin carried the team. They should be in the top 10 when the new polls come out tomorrow.

When the game first started I was thinking "Welp, good run." But they battled, and should be proud of the way they played. Battled hard and won. Even with Justice being silent.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
Exciting time to be a Sun Devil fan. I loved that they had people welcoming the team back home last night. I bet those kids were on cloud 9.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Rumblings that MPJ might be back in the next four weeks which would be fun. Mizzou has had a good year this year and adding an MPJ would be a dangerous addition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->