2017-18 NCAA Basketball Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
I think ASU could get into the tournament if they go 9-9 in conference play, but that seems like it won’t happen the way that they’re playing. They are lucky to even have one conference win.

Sep 19, 2008
Smu beat Wichita state

Few upsets last night. That was biggest.auburn also lost

What happened to Arizona state? Weren't they supposed to be good?

BigMac1212

I feel...alone.
Jun 12, 2003
Sun Devil Country
I think ASU could get into the tournament if they go 9-9 in conference play, but that seems like it won’t happen the way that they’re playing. They are lucky to even have one conference win.

I really think that a 9-9 conference record might be a big low for ASU. Sure a #2 win at Kansas is good, but their RPI is 28th currently. I'm sure that's good right now, but if they want a good seeding come Selection Sunday, they need to get some more wins in the Pac-12, and to get that RPI highter.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
I really think that a 9-9 conference record might be a big low for ASU. Sure a #2 win at Kansas is good, but their RPI is 28th currently. I'm sure that's good right now, but if they want a good seeding come Selection Sunday, they need to get some more wins in the Pac-12, and to get that RPI highter.

Considering that the Pac-12 had the worst non-conference record by far of the power six conferences, it might take 11-7 to get in. That's probably a stretch at this point, but we'll see. I still think 9-9 will be good enough.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
At this rate I'd be damn surprised if UVA doesn't at least make it to the Final 4. Of course stranger things have happened but this team they have looks like the one to take them to the promised land.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad