Prospect Info: 2016 Marlies and Prospects Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ovate

Dec 17, 2014
Toronto
People jump the gun here to often to call a player a bust. Loov has been pretty solid.

I've actually seen the opposite. Not Loov in particular, but there's a general lack of ability on this board to admit that a player hasn't progressed enough and that they're never going to play in the NHL. At least until that player gets traded, then it's ok to call them a bust.

OvenMittz*

I've actually seen the opposite. Not Loov in particular, but there's a general lack of ability on this board to admit that a player hasn't progressed enough and that they're never going to play in the NHL. At least until that player gets traded, then it's ok to call them a bust.

Yea I've seen that too. Tyler Biggs is one example.

I was hoping for a Lucic type player... He fell off hard.

mikebel111*

Lol not the prettiest finish, but Rose seals it and Canada is going to the Olympics!

stewpac

Nov 30, 2015
Marlies on leafs tv and knights on sportsnet......it's a good night for watching leafs best prospects

Finnish your Czech

J'aime Les offres hostiles
Nov 25, 2009
Toronto
I was about to jump out of my seat when I saw marner almost score on a wraparound

Also: I'm not impressed with Juolevi from when I've seen him

Would rather take chychrun or sergachev at this point for sure

OvenMittz*

They need to get there **** together before playoffs... They know there ahead in the standings and they get way to cocky. They can't get use to taking the foot off,

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
They need to get there **** together before playoffs... They know there ahead in the standings and they get way to cocky. They can't get use to taking the foot off,

Nylander looks like he is finding his legs again. Very conservative relaxed game. Morin can't make anything work at all. Soshy is the next one ready to come up for a trial.

The Beyonder

Jan 16, 2007
I just saw what has to be one of the worst calls I've seen. Hyman gets tripped off the face and he gets called for tripping. Terrible.

The Examiner

Jun 24, 2013
Nylander looks like he is finding his legs again. Very conservative relaxed game. Morin can't make anything work at all. Soshy is the next one ready to come up for a trial.

I haven't been impressed with Morin and it still seems like a strange trade to me. Panik would fit in nicely with the Leafs right now.

I would love to see Soshnikov get a look after the TDL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca