Prospect Info: 2016 Marlies and Prospects Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Examiner

Jun 24, 2013
Nice pass by Hyman. Findlay makes it 4-2. These are the Marlies I'm used to. Great third period.

mikebel111*

Love seeing Leipsic and Brown chemistry. Will need that with the Leafs in the future

The Beyonder

Jan 16, 2007
Does anyone have the average age of the marlies? It's impressive that the best players on a team this good is a bunch of 19-23 year olds.

EDIT: Found it. Average is 24 years 6 months. Really impressive considering they're probably the best team in the ahl and they're best players are really young.

mikebel111*

Only seen parts of the 3rd, but it looks like we have played a solid clean game. It doesnt look like we didn't deserved to be down 2-0. Nice to see we kept at it despite being down

2nd comeback 3rd period against the Pens

mikebel111*

Only seen parts of the 3rd, but it looks like we have played a solid clean game. It doesnt look like we didn't deserved to be down 2-0. Nice to see we kept at it despite being down

2nd comeback 3rd period against the Pens

Sorry meant didnt deserve to be down 2-0.

Will anyone kindly give me a recap of how we played?:)

Johny Drama

Jun 7, 2009
Really impressed by forwards on the marlies
speed skill and effort
Hyman was very impressive but brown leipsic kapanen soshnilov and nylander all looked great

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
Just another nice showing of the offense. Plus I like their approach when leading and getting to the last couple minutes of a game. Just go on the attack! So many teams just try to turtle up with a lead, but the best way to deal with the empty net scenario is not giving the opposition a chance to pull their goalie :).

William Nylander*

So did that concussion have any lasting effects on Nylander thus far?

burpsalot

Feb 12, 2015
Good game by the Marlies, well deserved win.

This is why you have the prospects developing with the Marlies rather than this years Leafs. All these players play like they can't lose. I don't know how many times I've seen them make a comeback. Down by 2 after 2 & playing a good game, they just keep working & score 4.

Conversely with the Leafs, they tie it up late or leading late & you think how are they going to blow this. And how often is it blown?

Leafs still working on the culture change, a few more players have to be moved out of there. Very smart for the Leafs to let these kids develop in a winning environment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille