Prospect Info: 2016 Marlies and Prospects Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

OvenMittz*

That's what I'm hoping. I don't think he's the most deserving but he may be the most mature.

I'm really pumped to see him with the Leafs and I hope he makes the most of it. I really like the guy but he can be a mess at times.

The Leafs desperately need a competent D with his "skill set", on the team.

Yea I bet you are. You were the one agreeing he was a 6th Dman in the AHL.. He's been playing with Percy a lot and is a good shut down D..

Well he was the one they chose to get the call.. So eat your crow man.

Give him the 'C' yo! Lol

OvenMittz*

Yea I bet you are. You were the one agreeing he was a 6th Dman in the AHL.. He's been playing with Percy a lot and is a good shut down D..

Well he was the one they chose to get the call.. So eat your crow man.

Give him the 'C' yo! Lol

That was obvious sarcasm..thought i should make it clear..don't want some poeple to be using that against me on the future because it goes over there head now. :laugh:

mikebel111*

I find it hard to believe Keefe lets Nylander slack off in practice

Keefe is pretty demanding. Nylander is a hard working individual too

Honestly it looks like a tweet looking for something that isnt thete

saltming

Fan Addict
Oct 6, 2015
Other
How is this relevant? This guy is a no one who covers the NHL for a third party website

Relevant because the injury was from the hit dermott got him with therefore possibly the reason for the suspension.
Also Ambrogio does work for TSN how is that a 3rd party website?

TheJet11

Nov 8, 2013
Relevant, but not of great interest.

Branch's rationale on the suspension was for the head-check. It's a bummer the kid hurt his ankle, but I think it would be considerably more relevant if he were out for 6 weeks with a head injury...(very happy for Tippett that this is not the case!)

saltming

Fan Addict
Oct 6, 2015
Other
Relevant, but not of great interest.

Branch's rationale on the suspension was for the head-check. It's a bummer the kid hurt his ankle, but I think it would be considerably more relevant if he were out for 6 weeks with a head injury...(very happy for Tippett that this is not the case!)

I agree. Just looking for any reason why it was a suspension for dermott. Oh well turn he page.

TheCLAM

Oct 11, 2012
Niagara Falls
Relevant because the injury was from the hit dermott got him with therefore possibly the reason for the suspension.
Also Ambrogio does work for TSN how is that a 3rd party website?

I wanted to quote the nylander having a tough go with Babcock lol that's a joke

Sami Hoffren lmao this is not a reputable source

snizzbone*

The hoffren guy tweeted again saying he learned Nylander is sick and that is why he wasn't very engaged.

Bonehead tweet to begin with though. Guy isn't trying 100% the one time you watch him so.you throw em under the bus.

saltming

Fan Addict
Oct 6, 2015
Other
I wanted to quote the nylander having a tough go with Babcock lol that's a joke

Sami Hoffren lmao this is not a reputable source

Lol. No worries.
Cheers!
And ya that post is questionable at best. All management has said all year is that willie's work ethic on and off the ice is more than they asked for.

OvenMittz*

Zeke is bang on in his assessment of Loov. I'm sure the majority of the board would agree that zeke's opinion is miles more credible than yours. There is really no need to insult him because you don't agree with him.
:

:sarcasm:

Loov 1 point in his first NHL game.

OvenMittz*

Lets calm down now.

Calm what down?

People here claimed he sucked and wouldnt even crack the AHL line up if everybody was healthy.. I said they were wrong. Loov gets the call up and already has a point.

EON

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 31, 2013
Raleigh, NC
I agree. Just looking for any reason why it was a suspension for dermott. Oh well turn he page.

Yeah pretty much this. The OHL is backwards when it comes to suspensions, and will suspend players longer if the person they hit gets injured, regardless of their actual action. As if it's somehow Dermotts fault or was his intention to cause an ankle injury.

I understand a penalty for interference but five games in insane. Not surprising anymore from the OHL unfortunately.

mikebel111*

Calm what down?

People here claimed he sucked and wouldnt even crack the AHL line up if everybody was healthy.. I said they were wrong. Loov gets the call up and already has a point.

Good for Loov. And I agree some were comments were over the top, but still cant start claiming already who was right and wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad