2015 NHL Draft Prospects

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBradyBunch

Dec 17, 2008
These kind of threads make me think pedophile.

They call us the Super Scouting Club. We go around the world, finding the best young hockey talents in the world, and become the first people to ever molest them.

J17 Vs Proclamation

Oct 29, 2004
Reading.
They call us the Super Scouting Club. We go around the world, finding the best young hockey talents in the world, and become the first people to ever molest them.

No Offense, but you would make a poor paedophile. We as a clan stay in the shadows, watching all with our spectacles, remaining concealed in our rain coats, fiddling with hard boiled sweets in the pockets and deciphering when and where our next meal is going to come from.

We do not as a rule post in forums in such a brazen manner. A man who truely keeps hard boiled eggs in his pocket at the rink never implies he actually does.

Crazy to think i registered on this forum 3 years before being "draft eligible" and now we are discussing the 2015 draft.

TheBradyBunch

Dec 17, 2008
No Offense, but you would make a poor paedophile. We as a clan stay in the shadows, watching all with our spectacles, remaining concealed in our rain coats, fiddling with hard boiled sweets in the pockets and deciphering when and where our next meal is going to come from.

We do not as a rule post in forums in such a brazen manner. A man who truely keeps hard boiled eggs in his pocket at the rink never implies he actually does.

Crazy to think i registered on this forum 3 years before being "draft eligible" and now we are discussing the 2015 draft.

It was actually just a South Park reference but I like the way you think.

Jun 18, 2011
New Jersey

why was it a mistake that would be your draft year....2014...95 borns are 2013 ranked like nathan mackinnon and late 95s are 2014 like Sam Reinhart

I was referring to the bolded.

UppA45

Feb 15, 2012

Anyone have any information or backgrounds on Korostelev and Yan?? Both are apparently from Russia, yet both are playing in Ontario now (Korostelev with Vaughn Kings and Yan with Lambton Jr. Sting). Some helpful insight would be great, cheers.

ozo

Feb 24, 2010
Anyone have any information or backgrounds on Korostelev and Yan?? Both are apparently from Russia, yet both are playing in Ontario now (Korostelev with Vaughn Kings and Yan with Lambton Jr. Sting). Some helpful insight would be great, cheers.

Korostelev and Yan is from Moscow, both have played in CSKA system for a few years (although both started in different programmes) and both have been on two points per game pace all their career to date in Russia.

welcometothebigshow2

Mar 30, 2011
Scoutman1 because of K Kiellys birthday he isn't available to be drafted until this year. where does he fit in the rank?
I realize this wasn't meant for me but, whatever. Kielly is a good player, but his type of game won't translate into pro leagues as he doesn't possess top offensive talent, but that is the role he's playing in midget, and probably will be in junior. In pros, he would be in a checking role, but he rarely even tries to hit and sometimes floats when he doesn't have the puck. I feel he will be drafted with a late round pick, but don't see him making it. He could surprise me though, as others have before. I do see Kielly in the Q next year though. I just see more of a CIS future for him. He will be drafted though. Opinions may vary on him, as I have heard various people with different reports about him. 2015 is a long way ahead though, so he could skyrocket to being as high as a first rounder, or plummet to not even getting drafted.

wings5

Jan 6, 2008

Rather interesting situation, I wonder why?

cagney

cdojdmccjajgejncjaba
Jun 17, 2002
Rather interesting situation, I wonder why?

There's actually a very highly rated bantam team in the US right now, the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Knights bantam majors, that brought a number of Russian players over to play with them. It's remarkable to see that many 14 year old Russians playing in North America. I'm sure many of the Russian posters around here wouldn't approve and I can't say I blame them.

alko

Oct 20, 2004
Slovakia
www.slovakhockey.sk
There's actually a very highly rated bantam team in the US right now, the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Knights bantam majors, that brought a number of Russian players over to play with them. It's remarkable to see that many 14 year old Russians playing in North America. I'm sure many of the Russian posters around here wouldn't approve and I can't say I blame them.

A russian team was also in the GMHL last season. They were pretty good. At least in this league. :sarcasm:

UppA45

Feb 15, 2012
A russian team was also in the GMHL last season. They were pretty good. At least in this league. :sarcasm:

To me that seems kinda strange - do they have dual citizenship then?
Are the leagues in Russia not competative enough?
Would they be eligible for Canada or USA down the road in international play?

alko

Oct 20, 2004
Slovakia
www.slovakhockey.sk
To me that seems kinda strange - do they have dual citizenship then?
Are the leagues in Russia not competative enough?
Would they be eligible for Canada or USA down the road in international play?

No. No and No.

They are Russians, they will not play for USA and Canada (and if they could, they have a 0 chance regarding to their skills) and Russian leagues are enough competetive. There is MHL, MHL B etc.
In the GMHL is one team, Shelburne Red Wings, owner from Russia. And he wants to have players from his homecountry. But they have to pay - around 5000 USD for a season.

UppA45

Feb 15, 2012
Luke Kirwan

Luke Kirwan: I heard about this kid from some inside sources that were in the Syracuse, NY region for tournaments this year. He is a highly touted 97 born playing up with kids 2 years older then him. Does anyone have more information on him and where he would rank in this draft group?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad