2015 NHL Draft Prospects

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eyelanders

Jan 9, 2011
It is very early but at this point, it seems that Maximilian Kammerer could be the most intriguing prospect from Germany for this draft.
At only just 16 he is already playing pretty much fullt time in the 3rd tier men's league in Germany, and does not look out of place.

Other German prospects that might deserve a closer look are defenseman Maximilian Glässl who plays in Finland and forward Julian Napravnik

I saw Glässl playing once again and he looked very good. Looked to be about 6´2"-6´3" tall, but good skater, very good passing skills and made the right little plays out there. There is definitely some good skill there.

herbst20

Jul 8, 2011
Another '97 Russian has been tendered by a USHL team.

Denis Smirnov has tendered with the Indiana Ice. He played the past couple years with the WBS Junior Knights where he was a teammate of Cedar Rapids tender Ivan Provorov.

Xokkeu

Apr 5, 2012
Frozen
Kammerer might be a good little prospect but did anyone else get the notion that Germany mens league tier 3 might not be the greatest in the world?

What would the NA equivalent be?

Junior A hockey maybe?

A guy to put on the radar but not until he faces some competition.

For what it's wort a friend of mine played four years at in the NCAA at a small school and now plays in the 2nd division of Germany after playing for a bit in the CHL. (Central Hockey League)

Maverick41

Cold-blooded Jelly Doughnut
Sponsor
Nov 9, 2005
Germany
I saw Glässl playing once again and he looked very good. Looked to be about 6´2"-6´3" tall, but good skater, very good passing skills and made the right little plays out there. There is definitely some good skill there.

Thank you very much for your insight, it is much appreciated.

Eyelanders

Jan 9, 2011
I was able to catch a lot of junior C hockey during this past season. There were quite a lot of players who impressed me, but here are just some of those players.

Arttu Kulmala (G, Tappara): Played actually two years up with Tappara and did play a lot. Very good understanding of the game and stick handling for a young goalie.

Elias Ulander (D. HIFK): One of the best skating defenseman in the league. Logged big minutes and was quite reliable all season long. Good puck skills, vision and offensive smarts.

Panu Linna (F, JYP): Was JYP's best player when I saw them playing. Very strong skater and made good plays in 1 on 1 situations. Seemed to have a good shot, too.

Niko Lönnroos (F, HIFK): Probably HIFK's best forward in the qualification, but I didn't see so good playing in the playoffs. Speedy skater who is a power play spesialist. In fact, he is a 2016 draftee

Veeti Vainio (D, Blues): Outstanding skater who will rush the puck up ice. For example in one game he scored two nice goals and showed good hands and an ability to distribute the puck. One of the most promising players in the Blues' system.

Eemil Laine (F, Jää-Ahmat): Jää-Ahmat is definitely not the biggest club, but Laine has been a great scorer both in the junior C and C2. Quick hands and has good skating abilities.

Other players who played well:

Waltteri Rannisto (F, HIFK): Strong, difficult to knock off the puck; would like to see more consistency.

Waltteri Ruuskanen (D, KalPa): Great size and good puck moving abilities.

Maximiliam Glässl (D, Blues): Excellent size and can move the puck, also a smart player.

Juho Rautanen (D, HIFK): Consistent, consistent. But also showed some good hands and power play abilities.

Jesper Mattila (D, Ilves): Has terrific puck moving abilities and good skating. Very good offensive defenseman. In fact, he is a 2016 draftee

Erik Embrich (F, HIFK): Two-way center who is a decent skater. Has a hard wrist shot and is able to create offense.

herbst20

Jul 8, 2011
Kyle Connor is a good player but not 1st round talent. Remember the name Ivan Provorov. He was tendered in the USHL this year and the scouts I have talked to say he is a surefire 1st rounder

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba

Bridgeman

Mar 1, 2013
Tampa FL
List is short on Americans, also the Hanifin kid will be top five probably higher. If he continues to develop which he will he will be the first dman selected.

ns64

Aug 8, 2013
Not sure how you can say Deschenes(note the correct spelling) is now quite average in size. Just saw him at the midget AAA camp ( made the team) and at 14 , second year Bantam age he is now 5'11" and 200lbs of pure muscle. Not sure I have seen many other boys in the Maritimes that age , that size.

This was posted Sept 2011

The Victoriaville website has him listed at 5' 10" 202lb not much growth in two years.He is a very physical player with a shot as hard as any in the league.

Rich247

Sep 28, 2014
Need to look at all the records jeremy BRACCO will hold when his ntdp seasons is over. Now has 117 assist record held by Patrick Kane was 88. Has total points of 162 which has him in third place overall behind kane and kessel. Will also have his name in top 10 in total points in single season 88 and will be second and third in assist per season with 58 and 59. They say he has slowed down from his u17 year. (74 points) and this year (88 points) with 3 games left. Where has in slowed down I don't see it and has played on second line all year.

cagney

cdojdmccjajgejncjaba
Jun 17, 2002
Did you really need to bump a two year old thread to make yet another post about Bracco? We get it, you're a big fan of his.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad