Injury Report: 2014/15 Calgary Flames Injury Thread

Hocks95*

guys..... not a flame fan in particular, good for you guys holding your own out there but when does Raymond come back?? Approximately?? I'm contemplating picking him up on my team. Thanks

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Wes Gilbertson @SUNGilbertson
Also, #Flames RW Devin Setoguchi suffered an upper-body injury against Panthers. No word on severity.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Also, #Flames RW Devin Setoguchi suffered an upper-body injury against Panthers. No word on severity.

That may be a good thing...he is quite useless

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
#Flames G Jonas Hiller between the pipes tomorrow in Carolina, RW Devin Setoguchi likely good to go despite upper-body injury.

#Flames LW Michael Ferland (concussion) has been moved to injured reserve, so team now has open roster spot.

By the way, word is #Flames LW Michael Ferland is making good progress in his recovery from concussion.

According to AHL transactions, C/W Max Reinhart is en route to Raleigh to join #Flames.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I hope Reinhart bumps Byron off centre. Byron's been costing his line big-time with his inability to play centre effectively.

Aug 3, 2010
Wonder when Backlund is supposed to be back. He's sat out for quite a while now, if all his injury was was an abdominal strain. Maybe it was a tear instead, or more?

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Wonder when Backlund is supposed to be back. He's sat out for quite a while now, if all his injury was was an abdominal strain. Maybe it was a tear instead, or more?

From what I've heard it's one of those unpredictable injuries that's hard to put a time table on. I know this, he won't back prematurely like last time and until it's fully healed. It could be a week, or it could be months.

I have a sneaky feeling it may of been from him cycling in the offseason.

Wheels of Poirier

Flames in 2016
Mar 21, 2014
So is there any updates on when we might expect some regulars to return? I know Stajan is likely gone until after Xmas, but I thought Backlund, Raymond, and Colborne would be getting close by now if not ready..

Edit: and I guess Jones now too, for that matter

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
So is there any updates on when we might expect some regulars to return? I know Stajan is likely gone until after Xmas, but I thought Backlund, Raymond, and Colborne would be getting close by now if not ready..

Edit: and I guess Jones now too, for that matter

Raymond and Colborne have been skating for a while. Backlund seems like a bad situation with no clear timeline. Stajan has just skated for the first time this week. Jones we don't even know what he's dealing with so it's hard to say.

Wheels of Poirier

Flames in 2016
Mar 21, 2014
We should know more in terms of time tables in a week or 2.

Ah, so we're looking at the very least, 3 or 4 more games icing our current lineup, is basically what I was curious to know. Sucks about Backlund, having him in the lineup gives us 4 legit lines with decent depth down the middle, especially with the emergence of Granlund. Be interesting to see how Knight fares in his audition..

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Ah, so we're looking at the very least, 3 or 4 more games icing our current lineup, is basically what I was curious to know. Sucks about Backlund, having him in the lineup gives us 4 legit lines with decent depth down the middle, especially with the emergence of Granlund. Be interesting to see how Knight fares in his audition..

That's what Treliving said, we should hear more on time tables next week, although Russell and Jones don't sound to serious. Russell may even play today.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad