Prospect Info: 2013 Development Camp (July 3rd - July 7th)

CoconutHockey*

Jim Parker ‏@winstarparker 3m
#OHL Windsor #Spitfires goalie Jordan DeKort @JDekort80 has been invited to attend the #NHL Montreal #Canadiens prospect camp.

You can add Jordan DeKort to the list of CHL invitees to the Habs development camp.

Shutdown

Sep 7, 2009
Montreal
Marinaro's twitter feed:

Following QMJHL players invited to Habs camp: DEA, MURPHY, HENLEY, BROUILLARD, CADORETTE, GUIDON, BOUDENS, OLIGNY, FOURNIER, McAULAY & DUFFY

On air he also mentioned a Stanstead player was invited as well. Coulombe, I'm guessing.

Squats

Mar 27, 2013
I think Guindon could really cause a surprise in this camp. When he's concentrated he can be one of the best goaltender in the Q if not the best but his big problem as of right now is his consistency. His strengths are he's very athletic and is very good with his glove and his overall technical ability. I'm really confident he could but big numbers in the Q this season but i may be a bit of a homer since I come from drummondville haha. Big work ethic too.

Brouillard's strengths are his speed and his outstanding hockey IQ and plays bigger than his size + has a decent shot but his obvious weaknesses are his defensive play and his size. Even with his size, this guy is not scared to drop the mitts if he has to defend a player after a big hit or something like that. Best offensive dman in the Q as of right now.

Boudens is the definition of a leader, consistency and team player. With this guy, be sure he will give his 110% EVERY GAME and put his heart on the ice for his teammates. He does not hesitate to defend a teammate even if the other guy is 6'5 220. He's a solid grinder but he needs to get a bit better at mostly everything to even consider a career on a 3/4th line in the NHL. He's a bit of Gabriel Dumont but less talented at the moment.

He finished last season with 41 points in 63 games last year in the Q averaging 1 PPG at the second half of the season and 10 points in 5 games in playoffs. Let's hope he continues on his hot streak. :)

So that's about it habs fans, have fun looking at those 3 players. :)

Squats

Mar 27, 2013
Add Oligny. Still not sure if it's Jonathan or Jimmy. Strange that Ciampini wasn't invited...

It's gotta be Jimmy. He's gonna be one of the best dmans if not the best in the Q next year if Hamilton doesn't sign him. He's a good tough two-way.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Henley? Fine as well. Not sure how everything will pan out but they will be making this hard on me to check everybody.

Boys, though, it might be impossible for me to make it tomorrow. Much easier when there's a morning camp than a 4:30 one....I will have to negotiate really heavily to be there tomorrow. Get back to you.

Richiebottles

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 26, 2010
Henley? Fine as well. Not sure how everything will pan out but they will be making this hard on me to check everybody.

Boys, though, it might be impossible for me to make it tomorrow. Much easier when there's a morning camp than a 4:30 one....I will have to negotiate really heavily to be there tomorrow. Get back to you.

There won't be a morning camp tomorrow ?

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
Looks like Frankie Simonelli will be at camp. I drafted him in the Habs board mock back in '11 I believe. :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad