Prospect Info: 2013 Development Camp (July 3rd - July 7th)

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
So, Duffy had a great game a a solid camp....any news about whether or not he's going to be signed to a one year deal like Macauley?

The longer the wait, the less chances he's got to sign...Fournier was done really fast....MacAuley was just done today morning...Let's wait and see....but if it happens, I guess we will know real soon.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Maybe they want to wait till after the Rookie Camp in September to reach out to him for an AHL/NHL contract.

Maybe so. We would have probably known by now if he was invited to such a camp but maybe we just don't.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
I'd think about giving Duffy an AHL contract.. he has the potential to be one of those AHL scorer guys you need on your team.

It'd be nice to contract Shaw but at this point he's too raw.

I'd ELC Murphy just 'cause I know what he can do. He's definitely worth it. He's gonna get drafted next year.

toshiro

Jun 14, 2005
Western Canuckland
Nothing exceptional except the guy just finds the back of the net. Constantly. EXTREMELY opportunistic, but does create his chances. Great at finding the opening, just a very very good natural scorer.

Why he wasn't picked then? 'Cause most will believe that he will just be that.....a very good JUNIOR natural goal scorer. That because he doesn't have any other special trait, that he won't make it. Not big, not really fast, not incredibly physical, not your best defensive forward....the guy just....scores. Remains to be seen till which level he will be able to do it. The day he can't will be the end of his career. Yet....I just love the guy. And hope for the best for him.
Sounds like the criticisms leveled at Mike Bossy.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00