Injury Report: 12/19 Hertl

Grave

Mondo Cool
Jun 23, 2009
Northern California
1188.gif

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Who knows. Maybe he's just sore today so they don't want him taking any risks. No reason to get down or up about what jersey he wears. We won't know when he's coming back until he's on the ice in a game. No reason to speculate one way or another right now.

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
So...wait, I'm kinda confused. Yesterday Hertl was out of his non-contact jersey, and now he's back in it? Am I right? What happened??

Torres had the same thing happen to him also. Its just the nature of the injury game. Hertl will be in the non contact jersey for a few mire days then he will get back into the contact jersey and he will stay a few more days in it then he did this time. Then he will either go back to the non contact jersey or he will get into a game or 2.

Squeeven

Sep 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Torres had the same thing happen to him also. Its just the nature of the injury game. Hertl will be in the non contact jersey for a few mire days then he will get back into the contact jersey and he will stay a few more days in it then he did this time. Then he will either go back to the non contact jersey or he will get into a game or 2.

Ahh okay, thanks. I guess that makes sense. I thought maybe he had a setback or something. Unless that's what actually happened and the Sharks just haven't said anything.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Ahh okay, thanks. I guess that makes sense. I thought maybe he had a setback or something. Unless that's what actually happened and the Sharks just haven't said anything.

He's probably going to be in and out of the contact jersey for a while.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
How are they being secretive? Hertl isn't close to being back. They've said this.

I hear they're hiding stuff still. I heard they 3D printed some ligament muscles and added some titanium fibers to it to make his knee even stronger than before. So the next time Brown goes for the knee, Brown's gonna shatter his knee first. :sarcasm:

stator

Apr 17, 2012
San Jose
I hear they're hiding stuff still. I heard they 3D printed some ligament muscles and added some titanium fibers to it to make his knee even stronger than before. So the next time Brown goes for the knee, Brown's gonna shatter his knee first. :sarcasm:

"Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's first bionic man. Tomas Hertl will be that man. Better than he was before. Better, stronger, faster."

Am I dating myself?

HOOCH2173

That HOOCH is Crazy!
Nov 24, 2009
Lake Forest
"Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's first bionic man. Tomas Hertl will be that man. Better than he was before. Better, stronger, faster."

Am I dating myself?

Nope. Cause I know what you are talking about!

:nod:

the-six-million-dollar-man-the-complete-collection-20110908042059275-000.jpg

Leidi J

Jan 28, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
Kevin Kurz ‏@KKurzCSN 3h
Sounds like there’s a chance Torres could play in Anaheim next week. He and Hertl were doing some battle drills along the walls today

Bring back the party :hyper:

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00
    Event closes