Injury Report: 12/19 Hertl

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Different knee injuries I know, but anyone remember how long Torres wasn't wearing his no-contact jersey before he actually played again?

That's a good question. Different injuries but similar body parts so the no contact should come off at similar times.

HOOCH2173

That HOOCH is Crazy!
Nov 24, 2009
Lake Forest
TMac raining on our parade.

here's his response:

mclellan_todd_02-300x325.jpg

Leidi J

Jan 28, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
From the Couture live chat today:

Q: How is Hertl looking out in practice?

Dr. Logan: He's looking great! Big smile as always. He's a kid that just loves playing the game of hockey. Hopefully he can get into the lineup soon

:naughty:

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
From the Couture live chat today:

Q: How is Hertl looking out in practice?

Dr. Logan: He's looking great! Big smile as always. He's a kid that just loves playing the game of hockey. Hopefully he can get into the lineup soon

:naughty:

Dr. Couture in the house.

Mr Fahrenheit

Valar Morghulis
Oct 9, 2009
Nah he will just do the Jumbo slide into Browns knee then claim it was an accident where he was at risk too

Clarkington III

Rebuild? Refresh?
Aug 3, 2007
San Diego
If he can play against the Kings, start this:

Hertl Thornton Burns
Marleau Couture Nieto
Torres Pavelski Wingels
Desjardins Sheppard Brown

And have Brown say hi to Mr. D-bag (Dustin) BRown...

Then take the suspension and roll this:

Hertl Thornton Burns
Marleau Couture Nieto
Torres Pavelski Wingels
Desjardins Sheppard Havlat
/ Kennedy

If Hertl comes back and is at the point he truly is good to go, this is what I would prefer. Can always put Pavs back up on Jumbo's wing if the chemistry isn't there and push Hertl down to the 3rd or 4th line with Sheppard as 3c.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
If Hertl comes back and is at the point he truly is good to go, this is what I would prefer. Can always put Pavs back up on Jumbo's wing if the chemistry isn't there and push Hertl down to the 3rd or 4th line with Sheppard as 3c.

I would assume that if Hertl comes back at this stage, he's not likely to get into game shape until we're deep in the playoffs depending on the timing of it all. Hertl-Sheppard-Wingels would not be a bad 3rd or 4th line.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad