Injury Report: 12/19 Hertl

SactoShark

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
May 1, 2009
Sacramento
Kevin Kurz ‏@KKurzCSN 3h
Sounds like there’s a chance Torres could play in Anaheim next week. He and Hertl were doing some battle drills along the walls today

Bring back the party :hyper:

Not sure how hard they're going, but if Hertl is fine battling against Torres, then he can battle with any one.

Timo Time

73-9
Feb 21, 2012
San Jose, CA
Tomorrows news via TMac: "He's working hard to get back but still has a long ways to go." In which we will all go from being optimistic back to depressed.

Hopefully Torres went easy on him if there was contact though. :cry:

Negatively Positive

Mr. Longevity
Mar 2, 2011
I need to stop checking this thread. It's a ******* roller coaster. Stop getting my hopes up then shooting it down the next day :cry: We've seriously gone through this for 3 months.

Leidi J

Jan 28, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
Pollak:
We also joked with McLellan that by having Hertl practice on Thursday in an orange “no contact” jersey just one day after he shed it for a full team practice, we were ready to write “Hertl suffers setback!!!” No, we didn’t think that was the case, but it was an easy – if erroneous – conclusion to jump to.

“Who knows if the trainer just put in there and he put it on,” McLellan said. “He went out early to do some extra. We should get a polka dot jersey and really throw people off.”

So the no-contact jersey was just a mix-up lmao! Back to this:

tumblr_lfzrds6KdT1qafrh6.gif

Leidi J

Jan 28, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
More:
"A little more physical stuff for both of them, which is a good sign," said McLellan, who once again said there was no timetable for Hertl's return after the knee surgery resulting from a Dec. 19 hit.

Hertl did say he was "pushing a little harder every day."

12 days til the playoffs start :naughty:

do0glas

Jan 26, 2012
my uneducated guess is that hertl would be ready by the playoffs, but wont play at first. if we look like we are losing traction and getting dominated, they may play him earlier.

Leidi J

Jan 28, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
Kurz said in the second intermission he doesn't expect Hertl back until after the first round :(

Kurz doesn't know any more than we know aka what's been seen publicly in practices. He's just speculating like anyone else with a brain is capable of.

Unless someone actually with the team says anything that points to that, I wouldn't put a lot of stock into it.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: