• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
The f*** is the John Lennon guy in the background doing? He pulls out a cigarette, tries to light it with another unlit cigarette from the same pack, quietly gives up, then pulls some kind of chicken bone out of his pants to start chewing on it. No way this man would be allowed to exist by his coworkers. This is an unrealistic movie.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
One girl scoffs at the idea of Godzilla attacking, and immediately her father pisses on himself before getting stomped on by Godzilla. And this Lennon dude isn't vaporized by a monster for his daily existence? How inconsistent.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Apparently Spielberg and PTA aren't going to let them f*** around with it, thank God.

And Scorsese. I want everyone involved in firing 70/90 TCM employees, because it's not as profitable as Honey Boo Boo, to be thrown into a baboon furnace. Preferably shown in black and white in Academy aspect ratio.

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
Pope Formosus. The Cadaver Synod. Nobody present had a good time.
Nothing says "Yes, we completely and 100% believe in our faith" than digging up the corpse of a Pope who's been dead 7 months so the new Pope can put the old Pope on trial.

Dude was dead. Pretty sure at that point he falls under GOD'S judgement according to your own doctrine.

This film just turned a businessman trying to hang himself in the woods with his tie into a slapstick bit, lol holy shit
Oh so this movie can joke about people hanging themselves in the forest to commit suicide, but make a few jokes on stream about a suicide victim and I'm the bad buy - Logan Paul

• Wow
Reactions: Beef Invictus

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
f*** these people in the neighborhood setting off fireworks. Snoop is horrified
  • Cannot be ignited or discharged on public or private property without permission of the property owner
  • Cannot be directed at another person
  • Cannot be discharged from or directed at a building or vehicle
  • Cannot be discharged within 150 feet of a building or vehicle regardless if the building or vehicle is owned by the user of the fireworks
This thing being violated all the time from pretty much anyone setting them off in Philadelphia.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Sounds like their version of slasher films. Smoke? Dead. Drink? Dead. Premarital sex? Dead.

What kinda build you running?

Summoner Necro with blight and doodoo puddles corpse explosion. I've also fit Decrepify into the mix by leaning fully into the summoning and putting my golem smash in my basic attack slot

Reactions: Lord Defect

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018

He got up and walked away. Reminds me seeing those Phillies opening day vids of Kite Man crashing

PDX Flyer

Lost in the Woods
Nov 13, 2019
Live action shot of a forest fire just outside of Hood River OR on the Washington side. As we drove by two planes did a swoop into the River to fill up with water.
58B553B4-4947-4018-B763-8458E280CA90.jpeg

Lindberg

Bennyflyers16 get a life
Oct 5, 2013
American city designs are a classic failure in how to actually build roadways and livable cities.

The death of suburbia can't come fast enough for me.

• Wow
Reactions: Beef Invictus

Embiid

On early summer vacay
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
  • Cannot be ignited or discharged on public or private property without permission of the property owner
  • Cannot be directed at another person
  • Cannot be discharged from or directed at a building or vehicle
  • Cannot be discharged within 150 feet of a building or vehicle regardless if the building or vehicle is owned by the user of the fireworks
This thing being violated all the time from pretty much anyone setting them off in Philadelphia.
Sounds like a job for Firework enforcement cameras.....

Embiid

On early summer vacay
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
So there has been a crazy amount of rental development in the city including NW of downtown where I reside.....pretty much figured the reasons explained in this PhillyMag article....good write up. I knew New Yorkers were coming here as a result of the pandemic...surprised Bostonians and DCers did as well. Also surprised students were sticking around after graduating...

In any event, affordable housing nationwide will continue to be a problem with the cost of borrowing to remain high, high debt to income ratios, high cost of living etc etc. Home ownership will be out of reach to an increasing number of americans and the landlord feudal class will increase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad