MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
1686186493718.png

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville
I worked outside today around Malvern, PA. As others have said, it wasn't too bad in the morning. The sky was hazy. By the afternoon it was hazy just looking across the street. I could basically taste it in the air. Decided to call it a semi-early day. Driving home was surreal. Doubt I'll ever see that again.

Now that we're caught up on the watercoler stuff, @Captain Dave Poulin where are the pics, bro? Coons are the best!

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
427 here 😯😯
Id love to know what it'd look like with the sun up right now. It was pretty hazy when it was in the 200s. Probably smells delightful out right now
Screenshot_20230608-000320.png

• Wow
Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
Just got home from an event and oh my is it bad outside. I'm starting to go hoarse and my sinuses are en fuego.

Luckily by chance I bought an air purifier last week. Amazing how much better I feel.

Reactions: trostol

ellja3

May 19, 2014
Ķekava, Latvia
October because that's usually the time I get the f*** away from my work by travelling to one of the Nordic countries and enjoy beer & the local mentality.

Re: fires; I saw headline that next week's F1 Montreal GP might be under risk; would you say that's an exaggeration? First practice sessions are scheduled on Friday.

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
those 2 managed to get stupider in the new seasons
The dichotomy is pretty awesome in how stupid they can be in the narrative/storyline and then just complete and utter take-downs by Mike Judge on streamers/songs while watching something lol.

May be one of the most brutal takedowns ever lol.

"He's in the outback because his wife kicked him out, and now he's living out back his Mom's house"

There's another one where they're watching some kind teenage Dude Perfect type trick-shot kid and the kid keeps doing the fist clutch so Beavis is like "He keeps acting like that Culkin McCauley in Home Alone" and Butt-head says "Yea, but his parents WANTED him back"

Last edited:

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
I should've saved the meme I saw last night on Twitter (was on the for you feed). Now I'm trying to find it to send to my IRL best bud. Darn it.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Thursday, 8 June 2023

Dear Diary,

This morning when I went out to water the plants in the vegetable garden, one of the tree swallows that has moved into the birdhouse near the garden was perched on top. In the past, when I have gone near the birdhouse they have dive-bombed me and made threatening (for a tree swallow) noises. But today this little cutie just sat (stood?) there and watched me.

IMG_2419.jpg

I feel that they have now accepted me into their community. I will try to see if I can communicate with them and learn their ways.

After I watered the veggies I picked up all the poop in the back yard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille