OT: 111th Obsequious Banter Thread: If threads were floors, this would be the tallest building in America

What is your favorite summertime fruit?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
It's so bad out, they now have the air quality on the weather widget 😂
Screenshot_20230607-103523.png

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Yeah this looks like a double elliptical day. Need more podcasts to put out more Briere content

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Yeah if I'm outside at all I spend ten minutes hacking a lung up after
I don't typically get the coughing but I do get pretty much immediate migraines and at times it's lead to vomiting.

Well that happened once when I was in Alaska when I was younger and Denali was on fire and we were like right there and I think one other time.

Probably something to do with the level of oxygen getting into my system compared to normal because when I work out it happens sometimes because I "forget" to breathe and then get nauseous.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
One of the problems with that is that the long grass gives a lot of room for ticks, which can hop animals and onto your awesome dogs.

I have an awesome raccoon who eats the leftover cat food every night now. Adorable as f***.
I have a fenced area in the back yard so the dogs don’t go in the area where the high grass is. That doesn’t mean that ticks can‘t get transported in by squirrels or whatever but I think the risk is ok. I’ve found more ticks on myself than on the dogs actually, just from working outside the fenced yard.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I don't typically get the coughing but I do get pretty much immediate migraines and at times it's lead to vomiting.

Well that happened once when I was in Alaska when I was younger and Denali was on fire and we were like right there and I think one other time.

Probably something to do with the level of oxygen getting into my system compared to normal because when I work out it happens sometimes because I "forget" to breathe and then get nauseous.

Do you want me to beat you up

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
This is my 10,000 post. It only took me 20 years, but i finally made it. I likely won't be around for 20k at that rate, so im gonna appreciate this. Here's some stuff that i like/liked:

Eric Lindros:

Peter Forsberg & Simon Gagne - The Dynamic Duo.

Mike Richards - The Shift:

Claude Giroux - The Shift

Flyers come back from down 3-0 against Boston:

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
The Camp Fire smell reached the Jersey Shore last night around 10. This morning it was rather visible as I couldn't see any of the AC hotels about 2 miles away and it is currently semi hazy.

But the good news is my dad said this smoke can't be from Canada because that air will go to England first...
tinafey-30rock.gif

Where does he propose it is from

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino