OT: 111th Obsequious Banter Thread: If threads were floors, this would be the tallest building in America

What is your favorite summertime fruit?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PDX Flyer

Lost in the Woods
Nov 13, 2019
I spent four days last week up camping in Poe Paddy State Park. We had a fire going most of the time.

I was a bit sad when I did laundry yesterday. My clothes smelled so good while I was putting them into the washer.
I just put on a hoodie that I had worn a few days ago a friends bbq/fire pit. Loved it

• Love
Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
Lost power at around 4 and not even from bad weather as far as I can tell.....this blows. If I was amish, wouldn't be a big deal...but

I've been looking at getting a home generator lately

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
@Tripod the smoke from your wildfires has no reached my house in Montgomery County, just west of Philly. Crazy. Smells like the worlds biggest bonfire.
Yeah you might be getting it from Quebec which is on fire too. Crazy that we have had rain for 5 straight days and it's still burning. The one really close to us under control and most people started returning to homes yesterday. My buddy said his house was fine, but the smell of garbage...and of course when he opened his fridge and freezer. 8 days with no power....shits gonna be ripe.

I was watching one of the Boston stations and they were saying the smoke is coming from us and Quebec. Lots of our country us on fire...Alberta and BC too. Nuts.

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
Yankee Stadium looks crazy
QS8Dol3DifdeAPKYEBxeIF90xDNqBCn2GMfvT8k3rH8.jpg

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Deciding if I want to bother going to the Phillies game tomorrow night. I didn't notice it really during the day today but Sunday night I was having a bit of trouble with the fires in South Jersey burning.

Not sure it's worth sitting through that.

Reactions: Embiid

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
What’s the easiest way to go about watching the new season of Alone, without having comcast?

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
air quality is shite atm...everything is hazy and smells like someone cooking bad BBQ

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
air is ok for now..it seems ...i guess that is why I woke up feeling like crap...guess I might just close my window tonight

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
I live about 60 miles north of NYC and I haven’t noticed anything. It’s been overcast (and raining) but normal overcast, not brown sky overcast.

ellja3

May 19, 2014
Ķekava, Latvia
It was nice to see Mercedes back on the podium this past weekend :)

Agree to disagree.

Russell is so easy to hate that it's not even funny and Lewis had enough years of success :) I'd rather see Merc/AM/Ferrari in the same mix/level with unpredictable podium (instead of Merc building the gap as P2 in WCC), but sheesh... AM were so godawful in Barcelona - hopefully only because the track didn't suit them at all. And Ferrari... No comment.

Reactions: Cody Webster
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad