OT: 111th Obsequious Banter Thread: If threads were floors, this would be the tallest building in America

What is your favorite summertime fruit?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Is he one of those dogs who doesn’t get a guilty look on their face when they do something bad? My Anatolian Shepherd is like that. He just smiles and looks at us if we get frustrated with him. It’s so funny

He’s got a permanent resting sad face just naturally regardless of his actual mood. :laugh:

He’s like a cat. He generally just loves being above everybody in the room if he can so he can see everything going on. I have an elevated window sill that he loves sitting on too. He climbs up the couch & on to it.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Is he one of those dogs who doesn’t get a guilty look on their face when they do something bad? My Anatolian Shepherd is like that. He just smiles and looks at us if we get frustrated with him. It’s so funny

My dog has the saddest guilty face ever, and he does this thing where the more you scold him, the closer he moves towards you until he's sitting on top of you if necessary. He's not a small dog either lol.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Man, this is wild. The PGA caved faster than Dunder MIfflin did with Michael Scott's Paper Company. The Tour never told the players and it sounds like they are furious. Guys like DJ and Brooks got the bag last year and now will be back next year, hundreds of million dollars richer. Can't imagine how Rory feels right now. Guy went to bat for the PGA Tour for the last year and it was all for nothing.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
My dog has the saddest guilty face ever, and he does this thing where the more you scold him, the closer he moves towards you until he's sitting on top of you if necessary. He's not a small dog either lol.

When I had my dog I had to scold her she would come up to me and sit in front of me and make this half woof sound over and over like she was saying sorry daddy and just give me this face that got me every time.

ellja3

May 19, 2014
Ķekava, Latvia
Mods, do we have a dedicated racing [OT] thread or shall F1-related venting be placed here?

Edit: I'd try to find myself, but search function here is not very optimal

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Man, this is wild. The PGA caved faster than Dunder MIfflin did with Michael Scott's Paper Company. The Tour never told the players and it sounds like they are furious. Guys like DJ and Brooks got the bag last year and now will be back next year, hundreds of million dollars richer. Can't imagine how Rory feels right now. Guy went to bat for the PGA Tour for the last year and it was all for nothing.

So everyone should have left for free money. Yeah, they should be enraged.

Reactions: Cody Webster

TB87

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
May 30, 2018

Lol that’s so funny! We’re so lucky to have dogs in our lives man. They’re the greatest. Each dog has their own unique foibles too and most of those are hilarious and goofy.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
My dog growing up would not go out in the rain. She would pee or poo on my dad's putting carpet when it was raining. And if you tried to scold her for it, she would sit there and bark at you, defending herself. Yelling back.

If she peed a carpet somewhere else, she'd hide behind the couch and be ashamed. She knew that was bad, but as far as she was concerned a putting carpet was basically grass so she did everything right and you're wrong to tell her otherwise.

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
So, um... update. All of them but the light gray small boi towards the middle just came out tonight. I actually pissed out four of them at one time about an hour atom. Guess there was more than one rattling around... nutty thing is I didn't have any excruciating pain this time, just mild discomfort and dull aching. Well, the bladder pressure and constant urge to piss today were absolutely unbearable.. guess I know why.

My CT scan before vacation a couple weeks ago showed I still had 6 or 7 stones in my kidneys waiting to be passed, pretty consistent with precious scans.. sincerely hoping I made a major dent in that number today and that there weren't any that had gone undetected and the number is higher than believed. Needless to say, I will absolutely be in touch with my urologist tomorrow, lol.
View attachment 715174
I literally know your pain. Thankfully I haven't noticed any stones since I got the lithotripsies on each kidney a few years back.

We have poor air quality warnings here. Hazy sunrise with the sun having a reddish color. Feeling like it’s going to be a long summer
Same here since we're just across the lake from Toronto. They closed the vents because of the smoke smell. It makes the offices eerily quiet.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
I know it's terrible for you/the environment, but there's not many smells out there better than burning wood
I spent four days last week up camping in Poe Paddy State Park. We had a fire going most of the time.

I was a bit sad when I did laundry yesterday. My clothes smelled so good while I was putting them into the washer.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Mods, do we have a dedicated racing [OT] thread or shall F1-related venting be placed here?

Edit: I'd try to find myself, but search function here is not very optimal
Not much to discuss, unfortunately. Max wins pole, Max leads all the laps, Max wins the race :laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: Fire Tortorella

ellja3

May 19, 2014
Ķekava, Latvia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad