• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Embiid

On early summer vacay
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
The cancer vaccine is largely unattainable. Cancer generally is a syndrome brought on by random mutations.

Now, there definitely are situations where a vaccine for something else that is known to possibly cause future cancer can markedly decrease your chances of developing it (HPV). But these are different situations. You can isolate a probable causitive disease state and vaccinate against that.

The idea of a catch all cancer vaccine is far fetched, but clearly still worth the time and effort with how many people we lose on the daily.
ChatGPT will come to the rescue per Bill Gates...

On that same note. .from the Daily Heil but interesting insights into how people are using it to realize efficiencies...

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
ChatGPT will come to the rescue per Bill Gates...

On that same note. .from the Daily Heil but interesting insights into how people are using it to realize efficiencies...

I've recently read articles indicated that Moderna are planning on using MRNA to combat Cancer, Heart Disease etc....

Reactions: Embiid

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
Where's that meme.

fed.jpg

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
I will say ChatGPT has been a godsend in explaining complex medical journals and research papers about my sons disorder (RCDP), i've actually been able to input multiple paragraphs of the papers into ChatGPT and say "Dumb it down" and it shows a ton of information that I previously did not know or couldn't comprehend on breakthroughs in the drug compound they are developing as part of his clinical trial.

Embiid

On early summer vacay
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
You will not need more IRS agents....ChatGPT baby. That is the solution set meme to all problems including the additional ones it will create....

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014

Embiid

On early summer vacay
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
I've recently read articles indicated that Moderna are planning on using MRNA to combat Cancer, Heart Disease etc....

Yeah saw that too...had posted it upthread and why I mentioned it as needed in the battle against cancer. One can only hope. I mean both my parents have had it....my dad passed last March from lung cancer which is just a terrible cancer. So basically me and my bro are most likely genetically predisposed ...just a matter of what triggers it environmentally. So gonna need some serious medical advances and luck to avoid it...ChatGPT don't fail me now!

Last edited:
Reactions: Danko

Embiid

On early summer vacay
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Dude I think this summer we may be in that weekend rain cycle we experienced the year prior to last where Rebels57 was wigging out....didn't blame him. It sucks when rain kills your weekends.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014

Police on the scene say an estimated one million dimes, worth $100,000, were stolen.

A total of $750,000 worth of dimes were in the truck, police said.

Dimes were found scattered from the Walmart parking lot to Woodhaven Road.

Action News has learned the truck driver picked up the dimes from the Philadelphia Mint on Wednesday, but then went home to get some sleep before a long drive to Florida.

So, the truck driver parked the big rig in the Walmart parking lot.

When he came back Thursday morning he found the trailer door was open.

What an idiot...

achdumeingute

Jun 28, 2011
NorCal
You can do this easily, but then you're going to need a lot more IRS agents. A whole lot more.
You are going to actually have to shut down HR Block/Intuit lobbying.

The reason we don't have 90% prepared returns is not because Government IT can't do it, it's because it's been lobbied out. (I have insider knowledge of this)

Embiid

On early summer vacay
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia

The reason we don't have 90% prepared returns is not because Government IT can't do it, it's because it's been lobbied out.
Similar to all the lobbying against Single Payer healthcare. Good luck though lobbying against AI as it reaches singularity...

Reactions: achdumeingute

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
Yeah saw that too...had posted it upthread and why I mentioned it as needed in the battle against cancer. One can only hope. I mean both my parents have had it....my dad passed last March from lung cancer which is just a terrible cancer. So basically me and my bro are most likely genetically predisposed ...just a matter of what triggers it environmentally. So gonna need some serious medical advances and luck to avoid it...ChatGPT don't fail me now!
Between that and CRISPR/ we really just need the FDA to move things through more efficiently.

• Love
Reactions: Embiid

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008

The reason we don't have 90% prepared returns is not because Government IT can't do it, it's because it's been lobbied out. (I have insider knowledge of this)

This is true. I don't want to doxx myself here. I'm just going to tag @Starat327 and let him say I might have some too. Small world. :)

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
The only way we can even get back to Philly now is by renting a car, driving to Atlanta, and flying home from there tomorrow. Its a 10 hour drive so we are stopping overnight in Orlando. This is wild.

• Wow
Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad