1.5 cup chocolate milk
2 tbsp powdered (or actual) peanut butter
1 tbsp maple syrup
5 oz spinach
2 banana cream dannon light & fit yogurt
4 bananas

Optional:
1 scoop whey protein powder
1/2 to 1 cup of ground oatmeal (will make it thick)

Makes like 6 servings

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
I need best guestimates for measurements (besides the whey) for the following smoothie ingredients. Supposed to be a "longevity" smoothie....

-Blueberries
-Collagen
-Almond butter or nuts
-chia seeds
-hemp seeds
-frozen zucchini or cauliflower
-MCT oil
-unsweetened almond or macademia milk
-48g of whey protein..

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Had to take the wife to Emerg yesterday. The night before had issues sleeping due to a "blip" in her heartbeat. She has had them in tge past and usually after 20 mins or so, they go away. But that night they continued on into the day so we went to Emerg just in case. Bloodgood and EKG info all came back ok except for of course tge extra " blip" that would happen once in awhile.

Doc said it's likely due to her system reacting to everything she has/is going through...I lost my mom end of Nov, she lost her Gmother the end of Dec and was heavily involved with helping everyone thru things(she's a nurse ). Then her mom started being a wicked women in Jan and the wife went back to work in Feb so lots of anxiety to deal with.

I booked up a trip to Mexico and we are leaving Saturday. Hopefully a week away from everything will help her get re-set. First time away in 4 years....much needed.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Had to take the wife to Emerg yesterday. The night before had issues sleeping due to a "blip" in her heartbeat. She has had them in tge past and usually after 20 mins or so, they go away. But that night they continued on into the day so we went to Emerg just in case. Bloodgood and EKG info all came back ok except for of course tge extra " blip" that would happen once in awhile.

Doc said it's likely due to her system reacting to everything she has/is going through...I lost my mom end of Nov, she lost her Gmother the end of Dec and was heavily involved with helping everyone thru things(she's a nurse ). Then her mom started being a wicked women in Jan and the wife went back to work in Feb so lots of anxiety to deal with.

I booked up a trip to Mexico and we are leaving Saturday. Hopefully a week away from everything will help her get re-set. First time away in 4 years....much needed.

Godspeed.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP

If you don't take care of her, I will kill you.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
She is supposed to take care of me. Why do you think I married a nurse 8 years younger than me?
think-smart-meme.gif

Reactions: Tripod

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
@Jack Straw how did you make out with the house?
Well... funny you should ask (I assume you're referring to the fire). All things considered things have turned out pretty well, although there were definitely rough patches. For reasons not related to the fire, I decided to move (again). Had the fire not happened I would have moved anyway, but the fire impacted the timing. I figured since I wanted to move anyway it would be easier on everyone (me, the dogs, the contractors) if I moved out and then had the repairs done. And I got lucky and found the perfect house (or as close to perfect as could reasonably be expected). So I moved in to the new place last week and the repair work has started at the other house. Obviously not desireable owning two homes but hopefully the work will be done in a month or so and I can sell the old one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad