• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
ChaosGPT.....

AI using the Internet to plan to destroy humanity is the modern-day equivalent of the Martians in War of the Worlds dying from Earth's bacteria.

Saw this on Facebook, immediately reminded me of hfboards :laugh:

View attachment 683669
Bunch of hot dogs!

Reactions: Embiid

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
20230413_133051.jpg

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
The only way we can even get back to Philly now is by renting a car, driving to Atlanta, and flying home from there tomorrow. Its a 10 hour drive so we are stopping overnight in Orlando. This is wild.
What a disaster

Just drive from Ft Lauderdale back to Philly lol

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
There is no reason in this day and age of instant information that we should we to figure out how much we owe the government in taxes.
I don't have a clue about the US system but in Canada, doing our taxes is all about what we claim to reduce. Our household usually gets between $4000-8000 back. Then again, imagine how much has already been taken off our pay!

Attachments

• WelcomeHastyAmericanbittern-size_restricted.gif
    WelcomeHastyAmericanbittern-size_restricted.gif
    2.7 MB · Views: 0

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
For the people that have purchased a new car, did you buy into any of the additional coverage the dealer tried selling you; paint and fabric protection, complete protection, extra warranty?

swami24

Jul 24, 2020
I don't have a clue about the US system but in Canada, doing our taxes is all about what we claim to reduce. Our household usually gets between $4000-8000 back. Then again, imagine how much has already been taken off our pay!
Yeah, but isn't that like $3 US

Still haven't done our taxes. I have until Tues. Did my mom's though. We pay every year now.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
For the people that have purchased a new car, did you buy into any of the additional coverage the dealer tried selling you; paint and fabric protection, complete protection, extra warranty?
The last few cars I've bought I got paint and fabric protection (I have dogs) but that's all.

Reactions: Cody Webster
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad