Prospect Info: #1 Nico Hischier (C): "I love to hockey" Update: Signed. Will wear #13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tundra

Oct 20, 2005
Snippet.

Hischier will get his first taste of Newark on Monday when he'll appear on WFAN's Boomer and Carton morning show before meeting Newark Mayor Ras Baraka and taking part in a press conference alongside Shero. He'll also make a stop at the famous Hobby's Deli.

Tundra

Oct 20, 2005

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
have to say i was slightly in team nolan, but ultimately was happy with either one. especially with that bunk news grant mccagg was spreading about us picking makar.

i still stick to my belief that patrick is gonna be a perfect fit for the flyers and is gonna wreck **** up, but i'm just happy we actually got to pick nico to begin with

let's #makeanimegreatagain on these boards NICO NICO NIIIIII

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
have to say i was slightly in team nolan, but ultimately was happy with either one. especially with that bunk news grant mccagg was spreading about us picking makar.

i still stick to my belief that patrick is gonna be a perfect fit for the flyers and is gonna wreck **** up, but i'm just happy we actually got to pick nico to begin with

let's #makeanimegreatagain on these boards NICO NICO NIIIIII

:yo:

This meme is so much better than a Spongebob meme would have been.

Devils Army

Rebuild Over.
Feb 3, 2014
New Jersey

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
:yo:

This meme is so much better than a Spongebob meme would have been.

0DKIKcv.gif

i worked hard on this :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad