Prospect Info: #1 Nico Hischier (C): "I love to hockey" Update: Signed. Will wear #13

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
watching the anime series just so i can use the gif to its best abilities

Good luck. It freaking sucked :laugh: I powered through strictly for the purpose you are watching, but it's pretty bad. Animenz rendition of Snow Halation was the best thing to come out of it, aside from the obvious Nico Nico Niiii! meme of course.

Classic Devil

Spirit of 1988
Dec 23, 2003
Columbus, Ohio
0DKIKcv.gif

i worked hard on this :(
It's very well done :laugh:

But I was on Team Nico and am very happy about how this turned out, anime notwithstanding.

Normal Devil

Mar 16, 2014
eh i think thats a clickbait and anyone who wants to get offended will get offended.

i mean, what do you want him to say? "nah i really wanted the devils to pick me at #1"

Well, we do have some of the touchiest fans I've ever seen so I am sure they will hate on Patrick over that innocuous statement.

Last edited:

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
After seeing them in their respective jerseys, I have to agree with whoever said Nico looks like a Devil and Patrick looks like a Flyer.

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
He will be a goon in a month. Look forward to Wood bowling him over.

even though i was sort of on team patrick, i knew he was a perfect fit for the flyers. the guy isn't afraid to drop the gloves. like i said earlier, i raelly think we're gonna hate facing him as a flyer. he's just prototypical

flyers fans are ALREADY starting **** about his "not wanting to be in NJ" comment (if you want to call it that)

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
even though i was sort of on team patrick, i knew he was a perfect fit for the flyers. the guy isn't afraid to drop the gloves. like i said earlier, i raelly think we're gonna hate facing him as a flyer. he's just prototypical

flyers fans are ALREADY starting **** about his "not wanting to be in NJ" comment (if you want to call it that)

They can do that and we can say Hextall looked like he wanted to cry when Nico was picked.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND

Don't a lot of Flyers players live in New Jersey anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad