Prospect Info: #1 Nico Hischier (C): "I love to hockey" Update: Signed. Will wear #13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
giphy.gif

Don't forget this Nico

I'm bumping this Gif. It seems extremely exploitable.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
No, i wont. I will probably just block people who use if it gets out of hand.

Fair enough. People have a strange hatred for anime that I have yet to fully understand. That said, that anime was awful and I'd understand hating that particular one. It's just a bit of fun since her name is Nico as well.

EliasFTW

Jan 27, 2009
Utica, NY
Fair enough. People have a strange hatred for anime that I have yet to fully understand. That said, that anime was awful and I'd understand hating that particular one. It's just a bit of fun since her name is Nico as well.

Don't hate Anime, i even read Manga. Just find it weird people want to associate a little girl with our franchise center

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
flyers fans are ALREADY starting **** about his "not wanting to be in NJ" comment (if you want to call it that)

I'd combat that with his apparently, "not wanting to be appearing to have any personality" (if you want to call it that).

R8Devs

1-5-6-12
Nov 20, 2010
New Jersey

Sportsnet coverage of hischier getting drafted
Devils HFBoard poster 'Brodeur' is in this video at 1:19 holding up the Hischier name plate on the Devils jersey

Tundra

Oct 20, 2005
If Moztsko is even half correct, the devils got a great player.

http://www.csnphilly.com/philadelph...alls-time-he-witnessed-electric-nico-hischier

And then bam — he saw him. Hischier was coming, and at full force.

"I'll be honest, I didn't know him at all outside of the name," Motzko said this week in a phone interview with CSNPhilly.com.

"When we were getting ready to play that game and breaking film down, and then being on the bench — he was electric. He was a player that could change the game any minute."

"When you're in that tournament, you're seeing a lot of the future stars in the NHL," Motzko said. "There's no question, if you're a player in that tournament that's making an impact like he did, you're seeing a potential future star. That's the best of the under-20 in the world, outside of a handful of the guys in the National Hockey League. That young man has one bright future in front him."

Last edited:

Mr Bojanglez

Aug 17, 2007
From Jersey w/ Love
its hard to be unhappy. and I am happy. Was pulling for Patrick. I think the injury concerns were overblown. But i guess it comes down to preference. Different styles. Hall + Mcleod + Hischier looks pretty sweet

ghdi

Feb 4, 2009
NJ
eh i think thats a clickbait and anyone who wants to get offended will get offended.

i mean, what do you want him to say? "nah i really wanted the devils to pick me at #1"

Doesn't matter. He still said it and he's a dirty Phailure now. Hope we smash him.

Nico4TheCalder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad