Confirmed with Link: Zucker to Pittsburgh for a 1st, Galchenyuk and Addison

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I was hoping for an offensive 1C prospect. BTW, nice post. Thanks.

That was never realistic in a Zucker deal. Brodin deal, maybe. Dumba deal, I certainly hope so. Zucker though, no way.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
1st has a condition to it. If Pittsburgh misses the playoffs they have the option to send their 2021 1st instead.

Reactions: grN1g

P10p

May 15, 2012
Dream scenario, they miss this year and choose to give us next year. Next year, Crosby and Malkin decline and we get a higher pick :nod:

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I wonder how much of an impact Guerin had on the return due to the fact that he was on the Penguins side last year involved in those talks with Rutherford. He had knowledge of information that would not have been public. I wonder if any other GM maybe only gets a 2nd and Addison or a 1st and a lesser prospect.

Dickie Dunn

Jan 4, 2016
Minneapolis
Dream scenario, they miss this year and choose to give us next year. Next year, Crosby and Malkin decline and we get a higher pick :nod:

Trip each other down the stairs in early October, out for season. Wild get the 1st overall.

AKL - had to have a major impact. Guerin knew exactly how Zucker was valued and wanted by PITT. Plus, he knew the assets he could acquire and the inside scoop on what PITT thinks of those assets. Other than a truly honest conversation (and how often does that happen?) I can't imagine another GM being able to see through the smoke as well as Guerin could in this situation.

Reactions: zellmatic

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
well i think this was a big mistake as I have said before I would build a team with 4 Zucker type players. you tell me who is going to replace zuckers production? not galchenyuk he was a cap dump. the cond 1st pick has maybe 1 in 4 chance of being as good as Zucker. Addison could be a good piece if we trade a D man and he steps in and plays like makar. now if we land a ufa like hall or trade for gusev this will make more sense to me. hey Jason if your reading this you were my current fav wild player and you'll be missed! i'd buy you a beer anytime. goodluck and hope you win a cup even though I cant stand the pens.

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
well i think this was a big mistake as I have said before I would build a team with 4 Zucker type players. you tell me who is going to replace zuckers production? not galchenyuk he was a cap dump. the cond 1st pick has maybe 1 in 4 chance of being as good as Zucker. Addison could be a good piece if we trade a D man and he steps in and plays like makar. now if we land a ufa like hall or trade for gusev this will make more sense to me. hey Jason if your reading this you were my current fav wild player and you'll be missed! i'd buy you a beer anytime. goodluck and hope you win a cup even though I cant stand the pens.
Kaprizov.

Reactions: zellmatic

DeagleJenkins

Jul 17, 2018
Minnesota
its been said for how long now we have to make room for Kap in the top 6, so 1 of Zucker Fiala Parise or Zuccarelo had to go, which one would you rather of sent packing? Parise cant be traded, Zuccarelo is a hard sell with his NMC or NTC so then youre gonna say Fiala is worse than Zucker??

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
well i think this was a big mistake as I have said before I would build a team with 4 Zucker type players. you tell me who is going to replace zuckers production?
That would be one of the worst puck handling teams ever!

Who will replace Zucker's productionon the left? Fiala. Then Kap will replace Fiala's production on the right.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
He’s going to do well there. Crazy how when you get a player like Crosby, a 50 point winger becomes a stud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad