Pool: Zemgus26's 3rd Annual WJC Pool

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
And with that we finish our draft! Good stuff guys.

The only replacement picks of now are

Me (D) - Boqvist
@Khabby (F) - Groulx

After these picks are made, picks can be replaced whenever one of your players is confirmed not playing in the tournament.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Still no news on Lundell. Really hoping he gets released... not because it gives me a better team but because it would mean I have 2 players from each of the 5 favorites. Should get me 8 players in the Semis and thus 7 games. My planned backup isn't Finnish.

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
Still no news on Lundell. Really hoping he gets released... not because it gives me a better team but because it would mean I have 2 players from each of the 5 favorites. Should get me 8 players in the Semis and thus 7 games. My planned backup isn't Finnish.

I wouldn't be surprised if they kept a spot open for him and he joins them mid-tournament.

That's a good strategy, but upsets do happen so you never know!

Also if there is still no news on him by the 25th you can make a conditional replacement pick, which would only take effect if he plays zero games.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010

I wasn't going to take a Finn, but screw it I'll take Kristian Tanus.

And just to double check because I'm goalie screwed here. I'm stuck with Rodrigue correct, I can't switch by choice, it has to only be in the case of a cut?

Reactions: Zemgus26

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario

I wasn't going to take a Finn, but screw it I'll take Kristian Tanus.

And just to double check because I'm goalie screwed here. I'm stuck with Rodrigue correct, I can't switch by choice, it has to only be in the case of a cut?

Unfortunately you are stuck with Rodrigue.

Too bad, I really thought he would at least be backup but really looking like the #3 here...

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Unfortunately you are stuck with Rodrigue.

Too bad, I really thought he would at least be backup but really looking like the #3 here...

Can't believe Canada decided to bring 3 goalies, won't someone think of the hockey pools :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad