Pool: Zemgus26's 3rd Annual WJC Pool

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
@Scorevat53

It appears as though Karel Plasek is not registered on Czech's roster. (Although they have spots open so he may be registered at a later date).

You can make a conditional pick before the tournament start that will only take effect in the event he does not get registered.

As for everyone else, I believe all other picks are good to go. But again, you may want to double check before tomorrow to make sure I didn't miss anything.

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
Matej Pekar

So how will this work? If Plasek plays in tomorrows game do I get him? Or only if he doesnt play. Just asking

@Zemgus26

If Plasek is activated to the Czech roster at any point in the tournament, you get him. If not, you get Pekar.

So if Plasek doesn't play today but plays later on we stick with your original pick.

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
Today is the day!

I will be making daily standings posts at the end of each day. Depending how busy I am, I may make in game updates as well just an FYI.

Personally, out of the 3 pools I am in, this is the one I have the lowest hopes for :laugh:. But hopefully will at least improve on my 9th place finish last year. Good luck to all and enjoy the tourney!

Reactions: czechcanadian

Kent Nilsson

Imagine cringing at Brock Nelson like a moron
Jan 31, 2016
Today is the day!

I will be making daily standings posts at the end of each day. Depending how busy I am, I may make in game updates as well just an FYI.

Personally, out of the 3 pools I am in, this is the one I have the lowest hopes for :laugh:. But hopefully will at least improve on my 9th place finish last year. Good luck to all and enjoy the tourney!

Yea I feel like this is my weakest team too, this draft was very solid.

Reactions: Zemgus26

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
So can I switch out Lauko? @Zemgus26
Hes likely done for the tourney

As rough as it is, unfortunately no.

As long as the player was registered/played they count as part of your team. It's tough but hard to draw a line when players can or cannot be replaced based of when they are injured.

I feel your pain though. I had Lauko in another pool and can't replace him. So I am going to stay consistent with the other pools and say no.

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
STANDINGS AFTER DAY 1

PlaceTeamPool Points
T1LainePeg8
T1TheBeastCoast8
3Canada4Gold7
T4FinPanda6
T4Tapu Coco6
6Scorevat535
T7Khabby4
T7czechcanadian4
T9Zemgus263
T9Kent Nilsson3
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Disclaimer: Scoring seems really inconsistent this first day (especially regarding secondary assists). I will keep an eye out to see if there are changes at a later time, and I recommend doing so for your own players as well and letting me know of any changes I may miss.

HOWEVER, even if you got robbed of an assist or 2 today, there is not much we can do about it. Over the course of the tournament it should more or less even out in terms of affecting everyone so I will do my best to be accurate but will be following the IIHF official scoring sheet.

With that said, we have a very close Day 1. Lafrenierre led LainePeg to the top along with a balanced attack from TheBeastCoast's team.

Anyone's game still with only a 5 point gap between 1st and last so early! (Except my team, my team sucks :ha:)

Last edited:

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
Pumped the Americans gave Cam York 2 minutes of ice time today. They just kept running him out there. Gonna be a big part of my team, him and Olivier Rodrigue :sarcasm:

I feel your pain with Kaliyev and his few minutes as the #13 as well despite being one of their best offensive guys and them trailing most of the game :confused:

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
FYI,

Went back and checked scores and adjustments were made to the SWE-FIN game.

Added: Soderstrom - 2 assists, D. Gustafsson - 1 assist.

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
STANDINGS AFTER DAY 2

PlaceTeamPool Points
T1FinPanda14
T1Tapu Coco14
3LainePeg13
T4Canada4Gold8
T4TheBeastCoast8
T6Zemgus267
T6czechcanadian7
T6Kent Nilsson7
9Scorevat536
10Khabby5
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

We have 3 guys who have put themselves a little ahead of the field in the early going. FinPanda gets a 4 assist day from Zegras to put him at the top along with Tapu Coco, who got 3 point performances from both Pinto and Bokk. LainePeg stays right with them by racking up some German points.

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
STANDINGS AFTER DAY 3

PlaceTeamPool Points
1Tapu Coco20
T2LainePeg18
T2FinPanda18
T4czechcanadian16
T4Canada4Gold16
T4Scorevat5316
7TheBeastCoast15
T8Kent Nilsson10
T8Zemgus2610
10Khabby7
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Scorevat53 led the way with a big 10 point day with Canada4Gold and czechcanadian having great days as well despite their username.

Tapu Coco remains on top but 1-7 is seperated by just 5 points.

Reactions: czechcanadian

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad