Pool: Zemgus26's 3rd Annual WJC Pool

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
You only gave me 4 hours. I don’t understand the rush we have 6 days...
Samuel Hlavaj, G, SVK
Daniel Tkac, F, SVK

4 hours? The prior pick was at midnight the night before?

Rules are rules. Even if we have plenty of time, might as well finish it off, instead of still waiting after 16 hours of no pick.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Yes but lucky enough to have a job that gives lots of breaks(mandatory for safety reasons), plus it’s much slower during the winter, and I have the 2nd half of December off.

Reactions: czechcanadian

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
REPLACEMENT PICKS

As far as I can tell, I have the only guy who needs to be replaced as of now (Boqvist). Let me know if I am missing anyone.

If this is still the case after my replacement pick is made, the remainder of replacement picks will be made on a first come, first serve basis. Whenever you see that one of your players is cut / officially ruled out you can replace the pick.

I will keep an eye out for all cuts but it is your responsibility to monitor the status of your own players in case I miss something.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
REPLACEMENT PICKS

As far as I can tell, I have the only guy who needs to be replaced as of now (Boqvist). Let me know if I am missing anyone.

If this is still the case after my replacement pick is made, the remainder of replacement picks will be made on a first come, first serve basis. Whenever you see that one of your players is cut / officially ruled out you can replace the pick.

I will keep an eye out for all cuts but it is your responsibility to monitor the status of your own players in case I miss something.
Khabby has B-O Groulx who was just cut by Canada this morning.

Reactions: Zemgus26

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad