GDT: ZAR Is Back - Yippee (insert sarcastic comment here!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
Desmith starts over jarry. They are finally realizing who the better goalie is

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
ZAR gets a lot of unwarranted hate after he was very strong last year. Had an extremely defensive role and was never in a position to put up points, if that's what people wanted. That's what happens when you get 70% D-zone starts.

I for one am glad he's back. The forwards failing on backchecks is just as much of a problem as the goaltending or defense. ZAR's very reliable at that.

Plus a net-front presence would be very welcome.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
chartreuse-green-445742.png

No particular reason, just wanted to raise Chartreuse awareness.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
shouldn't we ease zar into the lineup on the 4th line and give o'connor a look on the 3rd? he's not conditioned and he missed training camp!

Watch him pull his groin thus vindicating Sullivan put punishing him for forgetting his own lesson.

Really, minutes will be interesting to see.

OscarsCards

Spooky action at a distance
Mar 13, 2013
Cesis
I have a tingling sensation in my... and that feels tells me that this could be a Teddy game. I would love to see him making shots on goal more often than it is. So go hockey sports team!

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
So will this be the Pens last game for another week? with Caps in that covid shit, I am guessing we wont be playing them Sunday/Tuesday?

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
So will this be the Pens last game for another week? with Caps in that covid shit, I am guessing we wont be playing them Sunday/Tuesday?

It’s scheduled...aren’t nearly all Caps out of Covid protocol?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad