GDT: ZAR Is Back - Yippee (insert sarcastic comment here!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
:pens v :isles

Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum
Uniondale, NY
19:00 EST

MSG+ - ATTSN-PT - SN360 - SNP

Line rushes from yesterday

Guentzel - Crosby - Rust

Zucker - Lafferty* - Kapanen

Aston-Reese - Blueger - Tanev

O’Connor - Jankowski - Sceviour

Joseph - Letang

Matheson - Marino

Ruhwedel - Ceci

Czuczman - Weber

Pettersson

*Placeholder for Geno (eye irritation)

Casey DeSmith is the confirmed starter

What to watch for:

ZAR is BACK! Get ready for more missed open nets, more minutes not deserved and more general f***wittery from the not fired coach

Pierre-Olivier Joseph is in hot form (4pts in 5 games), even when playing with a old pylon

Mathew Barzal (who I love) has 1 G 5 A in the last 5 games

I'll add more as the day progresses :thumbu:

Last edited:

Zap Rowsdower

Sep 10, 2019
Glad ZAR is back, I love what he brings to the table. They way he... uh... and when he... hmmm. I must be thinking of someone else

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
What I love is how Sullivan keeps telling ZAR that to be in the lineup he has to play a “heavy” game and be physical, and yet whenever he tries to he promptly goes out of the lineup....with an injury...lol...he’s not built to be Tom Wilson, Sully...

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Yeah why do they keep trying to graft a "heavy" game on that poor bastard? The dude goes out with injury for like 4 weeks when someone looks at him kinda funny.

Phil68

Jun 13, 2009
They really need to freaking Zucker out of Malkin's Wing. Damn when will Sullivan get it

RSPens

May 25, 2015
What I love is how Sullivan keeps telling ZAR that to be in the lineup he has to play a “heavy” game and be physical, and yet whenever he tries to he promptly goes out of the lineup....with an injury...lol...he’s not built to be Tom Wilson, Sully...
If you can't score, aren't a great playmaker and aren't really fast, you better play a "heavy" game or what's the point of a coach playing you. It sounds like Sully really likes the guy, but also knows that he needs to bring a little bit more to be considered an NHL player.

Reactions: Andy99

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
ZAR is the answer to all our problems!

He's our problem child...
5Gak.gif

6PO3.gif

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
The shackles were still there, everyone just looks past them.

Man, really looking at that lineup, puking's the least of our worries.

I dunno. He had a pretty incredible start considering his defensive-heavy deployment. Can't help but think he's about to go dark for some strange inexplicable reason...

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Remember, every time you scream at the bottom 6, remember that Sully expressly wanted those idiots on the team.

Yeah I always kind of assumed that JR and Sullivan were just on really different pages at times. But from how it sounds I was mistaken there and Sullivan has just as much input as anyone on who is acquired.

Which only furthers my theory that his whole thing with Riikola is sadistic. Like he's just insisting on re-upping the guy to bench him.

Not even sure how much I'm kidding, there.

What I'm trying to say here is Sullivan has jumped the shark like Fonzie.

Reactions: HandshakeLine
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad