GDT: ZAR Is Back - Yippee (insert sarcastic comment here!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Que ZARa ZARa, whatever will be, will be.
giphy.gif
WvPS.gif

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
It might have been an improvement the way Malkin is playing.

Oh who am I kidding even I'm not that cynical.

People will tell you not to read too much into those things. But for the record... I do think it at least says something.
Zar gets 3rd line time while KK got exiled to the 4th line when he came here.

tenor.gif

Reactions: BlindWillyMcHurt

ncm7772

Apr 10, 2016
Upstate NY
What I love is how Sullivan keeps telling ZAR that to be in the lineup he has to play a “heavy” game and be physical, and yet whenever he tries to he promptly goes out of the lineup....with an injury...lol...he’s not built to be Tom Wilson, Sully...

Exactly. He’s not tough, strong, or physical. So even if he intended to play that way, he’d be more ineffective than he already is.

Either way, LGP.

Reactions: Andy99

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Being able to build a LD out of Matheson, POJ and Pettersson would be great because it allows you to target a RD that isn’t a Letang replacement.

Exactly. Him getting it together would actually solve a lot on this defense. Dumoulin also becomes truly expendable (though obviously MM and Dumo aren't close to the same type of D). Make that move, clean up some trash and make the move you are talking about re: another RD.

Malkin is expected to play, right?

Yes. He only missed practice yesterday as a precaution. He was there today and even put in extra time.

Reactions: That1Kid
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad