GDT: ZAR Is Back - Yippee (insert sarcastic comment here!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RSPens

May 25, 2015
I'll probably be starting with this while watching the WBS game:

coco4pkkkk.jpg
Mmm...that sounds good. I've been working on a case called "Box of Chocolates", has a white chocolate stout, milk chocolate ale, orange chocolate lager and a mint chocolate lager. They have been delicious and I may need to get myself another for Sunday.

But yeah...alcohol may be needed to get through watching ZAR play 20+ mins tonight.

Reactions: Randy Butternubs

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
Uhhhhh, if they recalled someone from the Taxi Squad someone needs to be sent to IR or something as the roster is already at 23. I think. McCann?

So. 7D, 2 and they have 13F without FG. If McCann goes on IR ZAR coming off LTIR cancels him out. They could add him without Malkin going on IR with a scratched cornea or some shit. Maybe ZAR is the issue.

RSPens

May 25, 2015
Maaaaan I could REALLY do with a good quality rye whiskey right about now. Have to solve that next time I'm in town.
If you have the option I would go with Gibson's or Wisers...easily the best, but not actually 100% rye, like most, rye is primarily used for the colouring and flavor and something else like wheat or corn is used for the alcohol. Crown does offer a 100% rye that is great, but the rest of Crown's line-up is overrated.

I am getting thirsty now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->