GDT: ZAR Is Back - Yippee (insert sarcastic comment here!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
So, we have one injury in the top 6 and Lafferty is the next man up? I thought it was a joke playing Rodrigues in the top six, but this is a whole new level of durrrp.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
So, we have one injury in the top 6 and Lafferty is the next man up? I thought it was a joke playing Rodrigues in the top six, but this is a whole new level of durrrp.

It might have been an improvement the way Malkin is playing.

Oh who am I kidding even I'm not that cynical.

People will tell you not to read too much into those things. But for the record... I do think it at least says something.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
A legit top 6 wing has to get his legs back on the 4th line after a 10 day quarantine, but ZAR is ready to rock on the 3rd line after major surgery and not playing in 6 months. This is my kinda team Charlie!

I remember lecturing people about not getting so stupidly worked up over Erod on the top line. And then preached patience re: Kap.

Welp.

Reactions: Shady Machine

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Pretty sure by this point my blood has its own ABV.

When I have to get intervention'd I'm blaming it all on the Pittsburgh Penguins.

I'm surprised at how much self control I've been able to have in these quarantine months.

I talk a big game but I've actually cut back drastically on the beer.

Yep... not efficient enough, you see. I just chug whole bottles of wine, now. In between rips. It makes the games passable. Errr... life, I mean. Whatever.

Reactions: Randy Butternubs

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
I dunno. He had a pretty incredible start considering his defensive-heavy deployment. Can't help but think he's about to go dark for some strange inexplicable reason...

He already has to a degree. Expecting a 3 game sample size to be the end product to expect all the time is just hopeful wishing.

That it also speaks to the fact they put the least attractive guy at 2c over either TB or Jankowski (just to keep continuity) is astoundingly bad roster management. Usually it's everyone slide up.

I expect to get shellacked. Not just because of that. ZAR yet to even play a game, lack of defensive play...all the makings to watch under comedy entertainment.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
He already has to a degree. Expecting a 3 game sample size to be the end product to expect all the time is just hopeful wishing.

That it also speaks to the fact they put the least attractive guy at 2c over either TB or Jankowski (just to keep continuity) is astoundingly bad roster management. Usually it's everyone slide up.

I expect to get shellacked. Not just because of that. ZAR yet to even play a game, lack of defensive play...all the makings to watch under comedy entertainment.

Malkin is playing, though.

But I agree... them moving Laff up even as a placeholder is goofy.

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

Liberty Biberty

Nov 15, 2010
I remember lecturing people about not getting so stupidly worked up over Erod on the top line. And then preached patience re: Kap.

Welp.

Custom Image 11022021133705 (002).jpg

Le Magnifique 66

Let's Go Pens
Jun 9, 2006
Montreal
Nice, ZAR is back!!!! Geno will be so relieved!!!

Jokes aside, I expect the team to do well tonight and bounce back, cause if they don't, Hextall is putting you on the block!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad