Confirmed with Link: Zadina and Seider officially loaned to European Teams

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Where did this notion that he wouldn’t need an adjustment period or would walk in and score .7 points per game from the get go come from?

people were talking about his potential ceiling not his rookie impact.

maybe I missed something here but people were talking about his long term upside and you started spouting off about his slap shot not being good enough. You’ve been playing the whole “slow your roll” thing as if someone is already proclaiming him a top 20 dman in the league.
Doesn't elite mean top 20?

This is the original post I was responding to:
When we drafted him & after watching his DEL highlights + rookie camp I thought his floor was a good #4 (on a true Cup contender). In this offseason that floor upgraded to a good #3 (on a Cup contender). Now I see his floor as a low #2 & ceiling as #1 & Top 10 NHL D (on Cup team)...not in his rookie year, but peak.

Yes, the point was slow your roll...

Besides, it's bad luck to get too high on a prospect, I'm still reeling from the Fischer thing. I mean, if there was ever a comparable player..... (Seider has more offense though)

Last edited:

SirloinUB

Aug 20, 2010
Canada
Doesn't elite mean top 20?

This is the original post I was responding to:

Yes, the point was slow your roll...

Besides, it's bad luck to get too high on a prospect, I'm still reeling from the Fischer thing. I mean, if there was ever a comparable player..... (Seider has more offense though)

maybe I’m wrong on this, I just don’t think anyone expects him to step into the NHL as a top 20 let alone top 60 dman in his rookie year. To me, a growth and adjustment period is a given and expected.

I concurrently believe that the sky is the limit for this kid based on what we have seen since his draft. That doesn’t mean he will without a doubt be a top 20 guy, but yes, I believe he has the potential.

We’ll have to wait and see if that potential is realized. To much of your point, more often than not, prospects don’t react the hype.

Reactions: teravaineSAROS

GettingYourMoms

Jun 6, 2018
I think you should all just shut up and enjoy the moment. These times are looking very good for Wings, all of our prospects are elite lvl we are seeing future Red Wings dynasty. Anybody who says otherwise is troll and Vancouver fanboy, it is so obvious so stop trying please.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
Dude is such a tank lol... He got 4 minutes in this scrum
Actual photo of Seider during pre-game stretches:

mqp9v8pbpby11.png

NotLeddy

Trust the Yzerscam
Oct 23, 2018
Is there a way to see how many shots on goal Zadina has this season with Trinec? Red Wings Prospects on Twitter (@DRWProspects, highly recommended follow) shows that he's shooting the puck a lot, even in games where he wasn't on the scoresheet.

Both the Extraliiga and Trinec websites don't have SOGs avaliable, already tried there.

JoesuffP

Feb 3, 2016
Do you guys think it would be cool to buy a Seider Mannheim jersey or would it be weird in like 3 years?

lamini

Nov 30, 2011
Prostějov

Stony Curtis

Sep 21, 2018
No weirder than a Zetterberg or Kronner Tre-Kronor, Datysuk Russian Olympic or KHL uni etc. I think it's almost expected, if not a prerequisite as an admin/Mod on the Wings forum :DD

Two of my coolest finds ever were these jerseys:

A 2002 Lidstrom Olympic jersey
A 2002 Chelios Olympic jersey

Both official jerseys. In a Marshall's in downtown Farmington. Right next to each other on the clearance rack. For $20 each. I have no idea how they ended up there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad