Confirmed with Link: Zadina and Seider officially loaned to European Teams

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
Two of my coolest finds ever were these jerseys:

A 2002 Lidstrom Olympic jersey
A 2002 Chelios Olympic jersey

Both official jerseys. In a Marshall's in downtown Farmington. Right next to each other on the clearance rack. For $20 each. I have no idea how they ended up there.
I've seen some soccer jerseys on clearance for $5-$10 before, also a Leafs, Panthers (no names on back), same price rack. It was a few years ago @ Ross For Less iirc, or Marshalls possibly.

Preposterone

Dec 6, 2013
You never know. I went to a marshalls in the boston area back in college, and they had a big compliment of authentic adidas Nebraska Cornhuskers football+basketball jerseys and general apparel at 90% off because some dipshit ordered them thinking it was Northeastern product. Note that NU didnt even have football at the time...

Reactions: Stony Curtis

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Random, but I just found out that Claude Lemieux was Seider's agent. I didn't know that.

lhsgolf19

Oct 4, 2016
Birmingham, MI
Wings pull Zadina & Hronek from the Channel One Cup in Russia

I wonder why... Safety Concerns? Maybe they are getting ready to bring them back?

SimonEdvinssonAtSix

It's possible to commit no mistakes and still lose
Nov 2, 2018
Loved this clip as well, shows his smarts and patience

This clip reminds me of Datsyuk. Three guys came to pressure him, he held his ground, did not panic and they showed him too much respect which allowed him to make a play into the zone. Simple plays like this will make him a great NHL Dman if he can translate his game to the NHL.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
Loved this clip as well, shows his smarts and patience

That's a 10 year NHL vet move. Larry Murphy used to make that move all the time in his career. He was pro at drawing an opposing player or two over to his position, sidestepping then making a nifty pass to an open player.

Reactions: Ratatoskr

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
That's a 10 year NHL vet move. Larry Murphy used to make that move all the time in his career. He was pro at drawing an opposing player or two over to his position, sidestepping then making a nifty pass to an open player.
The dump into the far corner seems like a mundane thing too, but he had the awareness to see his 2 teammates coming on a change and would easily get to the puck first. High IQ play.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
The dump into the far corner seems like a mundane thing too, but he had the awareness to see his 2 teammates coming on a change and would easily get to the puck first. High IQ play.

Even if it was just dumping the puck to the far corner, all the opposing were either in the middle or on Seider's side of the zone. The kid is showing the presence of mind in picking the right plays consistently.

Also it seems like over the last 4 or 5 games he's been given free reign to rush the puck offensively. I like that we're seeing him become more aggressive in bringing the puck up ice and making good plays.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Zadina not in the lineup today for Trinec... Seems like he isn't injured, so he might be all done and headed back here

Hronek in the lineup for his team, so I Dunno

Seems to be that many have different timetables leaving Europe.

Saipa's Jacob Moverare (LAK) and Jukurit's Vitali Abramov (OTT) - were informed to leave today.
Ilves' Arttu Ruotsalainen (BUF), Lassi Thomson(OTT) and Jokerit Eeli Tolvanen (NSH) did leave yesterday. As well as Ty Dellandrea (DAL) from JYP.
Juuso Välimäki (CGY) and Barret Hayton (ARI) did left Ilves las week.
HIFK Emil Bemström (CBJ), Ässät Nick Merkley (NJD) and Ässät Andreas Borgman (TBL) did leave 2 weeks ago.
Jesperi Kotkaniemi (MTL) did leave Ässät 3 weeks ago. As well as Lukas Dostal (ANA) from Ilves.

There's also many others.

A Few Good Males

Apr 15, 2018
Detroit, MI
Zadina not in the lineup today for Trinec... Seems like he isn't injured, so he might be all done and headed back here

Hronek in the lineup for his team, so I Dunno
Gotta believe this is Hronek’s last game before coming back to Detroit. He has been so good in that Czech league. I think a lot of people - myself included - underestimate him a bit - he’s really good. Our right-side is shaping up real nicely with Seider and Hronek in the top-four.

A Few Good Males

Apr 15, 2018
Detroit, MI
Gotta believe this is Hronek’s last game before coming back to Detroit. He has been so good in that Czech league. I think a lot of people - myself included - underestimate him a bit - he’s really good. Our right-side is shaping up real nicely with Seider and Hronek in the top-four.
Hronek with a parting gift for Mountfield.. another ES goal

Reactions: Nut Upstrom

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
Random, but I just found out that Claude Lemieux was Seider's agent. I didn't know that.

Ohhhh, BARF! He is going to poison the young man!

He will use mind control and turtle tricks to teach Seider to attack Draper's kid at training camp!

Reactions: Nut Upstrom

golffuul

Oct 24, 2011
Dang...I love how Seider uses his leverage and not just a hammer trying to thump a nail, to eliminate the puck carrier from the play. Such a super smart player and something that will keep him from the big injury early on in his career. And he has such a great head on his shoulders. Super pumped to see him play in Detroit. I'm guessing a lot of teams wished they had/could have drafted him

Reactions: CaptainZetterberg40

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2