News Article: Zach Bogosian - Signs with Tampa

itwasaforwardpass

I'll be the hyena
Mar 4, 2017
Good riddance, not sure why anyone here still cares enough to follow his TB career tho? He was at best invisible here and did us a favour by storming off, why spend time and energy being annoyed or angry?!

I'm sure he only got above league min because he was drafted 3rd overall 12 years ago, not because of this play, that's the real joke. Good luck to TB, they'll sure as shit need it.

We are not so much following up on his TB career.

We watched one game in which he helped Toronto, the team Buffalo is chasing for a playoff spot, earn two points.

valet

obviously adhd
Sponsor
Jan 26, 2017
buffalo
Can't believe Tampa signed this guy. 1GP so far and he already cost them 2 GA and Brandon Point's family jewels.

valet

obviously adhd
Sponsor
Jan 26, 2017
buffalo
Another night, another Tampa loss, another -2 for Blowgosian. It appears that, as a fan,, my only freude is schadenfreude.

How long do you think it'll take Bogo to force his way out of Tampa? Another week or so?

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Bogosian is like a train wreck you can't look away from. :laugh:

Tampa fans are currently in the 1st stage of Bogosian grief, denial.
I jumped to anger pretty f***ing quick personally.

Yeah this dude is garbage. Just no gap control or positioning.

TheMistyStranger

ミスト
May 21, 2005
I jumped to anger pretty f***ing quick personally.

Yeah this dude is garbage. Just no gap control or positioning.

I'll be curious to hear if there is any kind of sense of entitlement coming from his direction before the end of his time in Tampa. He strikes me as someone who has fully bought-in to his draft hype, despite everything that has happened since then. Admittedly, I soured on him years ago at this point so I have some bias coloring that opinion, but either way I'm glad to see him gone from the Sabres.

valet

obviously adhd
Sponsor
Jan 26, 2017
buffalo
I'll be curious to hear if there is any kind of sense of entitlement coming from his direction before the end of his time in Tampa. He strikes me as someone who has fully bought-in to his draft hype, despite everything that has happened since then. Admittedly, I soured on him years ago at this point so I have some bias coloring that opinion, but either way I'm glad to see him gone from the Sabres.
I think Marty said it pretty well on the instigators a few episodes back. With bogosian... it's all ego. He doesn't think he's done yet, but he is. BOOM, there's enough cognitive dissonance there to cause all sorts of issues. He's gonna get benched again, then reality will sink in and he'll probably retire.

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
I think Marty said it pretty well on the instigators a few episodes back. With bogosian... it's all ego. He doesn't think he's done yet, but he is. BOOM, there's enough cognitive dissonance there to cause all sorts of issues. He's gonna get benched again, then reality will sink in and he'll probably retire.
We need Bogo to hang on a little longer. With playoff hopes all but gone, schadenfreude is all we have left.

Reactions: RedRaider

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad